Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cigarette Lighter Hidden Fuses

Hi,

The fuse locations, their function and ratings are normally in the owners manual if you have one.

I am not familiar with the LS430 but do not be tempted to fit a higher current fuse than is recommended as a fuse is cheap, a wiring loom fire is not!

If this is a common problem it may also be worth contacting Lexus to see if there is a solution.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the fuses for the cigar lighter in the front of my LS430 (2001)?

I believe they blow easily and this is a common problem?

thanks

Thanks for the help, I have checked the fuses for the drivers cig lighter and although it is sound, the lighter doesn't work.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the fuses for the cigar lighter in the front of my LS430 (2001)?

I believe they blow easily and this is a common problem?

thanks

Thanks for the help, I have checked the fuses for the drivers cig lighter and although it is sound, the lighter doesn't work.

Hi

Is it the lighter thats faulty or the socket has no power?

This is a common place to get a feed for phone kits etc, it could be the wireing has been left badly if a previous owner had a kit removed.

If you want to know how to remove it let me know I will post details

Pete