Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japshow - Santa Pod - 22nd June

johnboy

I need to know who wishes to attend JapShow this year, it is on the 22nd June at Santa Pod Raceway.

We have to purchase entry tickets to get a club stand, and the prices are £12.00 per person. and if you could add 0.50p to cover P&P i would be grateful.

Could those who wish to go, let me know on here.

The Japshow website is HERE where there is loads of info on the show.

Attendees

Johnboy

Yaumeister

Lazyboy

W481GGC

Adie

Black300sport

Edited by johnboy

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
Tickets still possible for this John? Also will it be parking where we normally park on the hard part?

Havent ordered any tickets yet for this, hoping to get some more names down :winky:

When i do order them, i will try and get us on the concrete side again B)

• 3 weeks later...

Can you update Attendees list please? I would like to take a part in this (as I declared before) but I don't want be alone there ;) If you know what I mean. Weather forecast doesn't looks good so ...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk