Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tbdev West Mids Jap Meet 20.04.08

essexgt4

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries my lil sister wanted to go home so we left,ive decided to keep my spoiler now after seeing yours,i did have second thoughts about it

Mine took a bit of time to grow on me at first but think they look good as there different to most of the ones you see about :) My carbon one would look really good on your lex being black :D Nice lex you have by the way :D

I have literally just got in from work, mighty long day for me after working till 2am on Sat night,

then the meet, then 3 hours of traffic then work last night too. Gosh I must really love you lot :wub:

Nice to see such a great turnout from LOC guys & gals, with IS250, GS300, IS200 & IS200S/C all in attendance, well done !! :D

Thanks also for sorting my Clear Fogs Aztec & iceman67 after dodgy bulb holders turned a 10 min job into 30 mins of freezing hands.

Couldn't have done it without Trudi's nail file. Ta !

Nice to meet some members I haven't met before ..

Geoffers

Chris.S

Anees

Neil (iceman67)

Andy (Black 300Sport)

Trudi (Lexus 2D)

Aaron (aaronabbott)

plus of course the ones I have met already :winky:

Gord

yaumeister (Mark)

Aztecbandit (Chris)

The Cars & Mods all looking great :D

I dunno what happened to LexusIS200Sam ???

Weather was damp and very cold, but I kept warm laughing when I made Trudi jump out of her skin :whistling:

(those of you at McD's missed it)

Time kinda flew by despite the cold, so sorry I had to wizz off and only saw you briefly Aaron, and the boot was full up

as I had my work stuff in there, and the back seat full of Jason's/Gord's Suspension. I got into the car park for work at 7pm.

(128 stressful miles) Traffic was horrendous past Luton and in central London :crybaby:

Terrific effort once again, all we needed was better weather, and Gord was happy as he has discovered a new parts supplier :whistling:

Regards

Wozza

BTW ...........................

We were still there till well after 5pm

Erm........doing what exactly ????? :o

trudi hope you got home ok? and is it possible you could give me the part numbers for the white blubs upgrades for the headlights many thanks neil :rolleyes:

Yeah no probs but they r 4 the fogs & thanx 4 lending me the coat :winky:

Just tryin 2 catch up on here but will get back 2 u :)

Was good 2 meet u again ;)

Got back ok after a 115 mile trip 1 way

Was gr8 2 c u all & meet new faces :)

Just wish weather had been better :angry: was way 2 cold

I took a few pics but not sorted them yet :angry: but will do soon

Thanx Again :) & 2 Wozza :yahoo:

im gutted i didnt get there till 2 and missed people but was working,but still seen some friendly faces and some tidy motors and missed wozzas install (ill catch it next time) shame the weather was a bit miserable :unsure:

Aaron we came back down to see you mate but missed you so will hopefully see you again mate? :)

Ill second that i felt bad 2 didnt realy get 2 speak 2 u or say bye :crybaby:

But your Lex is well nice :winky:

PICS

Sorry iv not blanked plates & i was in pain with my back so couldnt get down 2 take pics :crybaby:

Iceman67 your Lex is there 4 u :winky:

Sorry 4 the cars missing they had gone 2 Mc D`s :whistling:

Yep i was there
Yup and I can prove it, Chris' back and red IS200 right at the end.p1030258sk1.jpg
I thought someone had stole my car,as it was not in any of the pics!! But its o.k it turnd up in this last one,you just dont like it :whistling: ,i can tell  :crybaby: it was not an IS200!!                                         GET OVER IT     :winky:     

• 2 weeks later...
Should be there as meeting Trudi on route, we'll probabley get lost somewhere knowing our directional knowledge :lol:

Yer i bet you will get lost, in the woods mate :o :winky:

:whistling::lol::lol:

Ive got 4x4 so will find you 2 in the woods B)

:crybaby: Im in bits i know this was a joke but my other half has just seen it & gone nuts :crybaby:

Some on here will now know what im goin through & its not good :msn-cry:

:crybaby: Im in bits i know this was a joke but my other half has just seen it & gone nuts :crybaby:

Very sorry to hear this joke has caused you distress & upset Trudi.

I hope things get better soon mate.

Very sorry to hear this joke has caused you distress & upset Trudi.

I hope things get better soon mate.

Same here Trudi, hope it gets better soon, take him to one of the meets to show him nothing is going on, and to meet us lads :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk