Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tbdev West Mids Jap Meet 20.04.08

essexgt4

After our first meet held in the west mids we found the venue to be very good and the car park very quiet with 100+ spaces available, no problems from management or police etc, we are hoping to make this a regular event with a large variety of japanese metal so hope you can make it.

Big thanks to everyone that made the March meet, it was cold and raining so we appreciate the effort!

So...we will hold the meet at the same place next month.

Sunday April 20th @ 12pm

All Japanese metal welcome!

tbdevwmoh9.jpg

the address is

Castlegate Way,

Dudley,

West Midlands

DY1 4TA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M1 which way :question:

opposite 2 me

I'm afraid my proposition is for a M1 northbound for those south of the M6, I see there are some interest from Essex and London area.

Nothing stoping you from setting up your own convoy though! Surely there must be some going from north of Birmingham.

Aztec Rikos Sparkystav Wyliecoyote LexusIS200Sam Gord Aaronabbott Robs lexx Lee_iceman etc

any of you guys up for a meet this month ??

Yep, will be able to make this one :D will have to park on my own, as i will be in something German B)

Aztec Rikos Sparkystav Wyliecoyote LexusIS200Sam Gord Aaronabbott Robs lexx Lee_iceman etc

any of you guys up for a meet this month ??

Yep, will be able to make this one :D will have to park on my own, as i will be in something German B)

I might company you then in my own German metal......:P

If I bring the Aristo I'll have to clean it - it a big car!! :tomato:

Yep, will be able to make this one :D will have to park on my own, as i will be in something hairy and German B)

Whats her name Gord?? i never even noticed that you'd pulled while in Germany :whistling::lol:

Still not 100% sure i'm going to make this meet as of yet?? :(