Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tbdev West Mids Jap Meet 20.04.08

essexgt4

Risto !! Risto !! Risto !!

Oh man........................... DON'T MAKE ME CLEAN THE ARISTO :P :lol:

If I have a quiet Sat and the weather is good then I'll bring the Aristo since I can clean it, otherwise I'm afraid it will be a representative from Braveria. :(

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any 1 is goin this way & want 2 convoy :unsure:

8. Merge onto M18 15.8 mi

9. Take the exit onto M1 42.3 mi

10. At junction 23a, exit onto A42 toward M42/B'ham/Tamworth 15.1 mi

11. Continue on M42 13.0 mi

12. Take the exit toward M6 1.1 mi

13. At junction 8, exit toward M6 (N)/Birmingham (Central, E, N & W) 0.9 mi

14. Merge onto M6 10.8 mi

15. Slight left at M5 (signs for M5/Birmingham W/Birmingham S/W Bromwich) 5.6 mi

16. At junction 2, exit toward A4123/B'ham (W)/Dudley 0.2 mi

17. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A4123 heading to Birmingham/Dudley/A4123 0.2 mi

18. At Wolverhampton Rd W, take the 4th exit onto A4123/Wolverhampton Rd

Continue to follow A4123 2.5 mi

19. Slight left at Birmingham Rd 0.4 mi

20. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Castlegate Way

Mite b meetin Aztec but not so sure now :crybaby:

im still waiting on parts from toyota so i can make a start on rebuilding the back end of my lex after it was swiped on my driveway... aparently they should be here tomorow afternoon... have it painted and fitted up in a day then should be game for this finally!

:D

Got my car booked in for its MOT tomorrow, so hopefully will get the chance to give it a clean once done.

The place that we are supposed to be meeting, er....what is it? A Retail park?? :unsure:

I have had my uncle staying with us for the past few months (he has come from Pakistan) and he is a big car nut. If he wakes up early enough I'll bring him with me........usually the common transport he sees is:

bajaj%20CNG%20rickshaw%20china%20made_844.jpg

So seeing loads of nice Jap cars will be good! He is amazed that we have cars with engines over 1.8L; apprently 1.3L is considered big and powerful over their. When I told him that Gords Audi was a 4.2L his face was a picture!

:P :P :P

@Wozza - in all seriousness I can't be bringing the Aristo - the back end jumps about when going over 60mph due to play in my rear steering rack ends; just waiting for the parts to arrive from Dave before the BEAST is unveiled and I can acutally bring a Jap car to a Jap car meet.......... :D

Info here: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...c=48687&hl=

Should be there as meeting Trudi on route, we'll probabley get lost somewhere knowing our directional knowledge :lol:

Yer i bet you will get lost, in the woods mate :o :winky:

:whistling::lol::lol:

Ive got 4x4 so will find you 2 in the woods B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk