Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

WylieCoyote

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I'll be in Falaraki on the 8th and the 1st and the 15th come to that! but I'll be thinking of what I've missed sitting on the beach with a large beer for 1 euro and a gyros for 1.50 :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Only a week away now, if we are to setup a BBQ, should we try to create a list of items needed, and on a first come first select basis pick an item or 2 to bring to the meet.

Best if we can get a confirmation on how many are coming so portions can be arranged, this thread seem to have been dead for a while.

All is still on everyone.

What do we need:

BBQ - disposable ones probably 2-3

Napkins

Plates

Knives

Forks

Soft Drinks

Sausages

Burgers

Cheese

Hot dog and burger buns

Sauces

Any other food that anyone fancies

If anyone can think of anything else then i'll add it on. Any volunteers to bring any of the above??

We can all bring our own food if thats easier.

What do we need:

Napkins

Plates

Knives

Forks

Soft Drinks

Sausages

Burgers

Cheese

Hot dog and burger buns

Sauces

If anyone can think of anything else then i'll add it on. Any volunteers to bring any of the above??

Hello and welcome to the club Rik been a while matey :lol:

What do we need:

Napkins

Plates

Knives

Forks

Soft Drinks

Sausages

Burgers

Cheese

Hot dog and burger buns

Sauces

Hello and welcome to the club Rik been a while matey :lol:

Hello mate yeah i know i keep coming back saying i'm back and then having no time again!! It's a pain, got my exam in two weeks to finish my year at college in the evenings so will have more time then.

I'm happy to bring some food for the meet, but I guess we need a show of hands on how many are coming first so can gauge quantity needed.

According to first post we have 9 attending and some maybe's but it's always best to have more food then less and i'm sure if there are any spare i can fit another burger in!!

I can pick up plates, napkins, knives and forks.

I'm on a stag party on Saturday so probably won't be feeling the best on Sunday.

Will come across if i'm still alive etc etc.

Not gonna bother with the bbq i don't think as the Barley Mo across the way now have a MONSTOSITY of a burger!! If anyone remembers the last meet we had there where i ate the 'big one'.....well, this new one has twice the meat (1 lb), bacon, onion rings, cheese and stilton cheese between the burger paties!! MMMMMMMMMMM!!! bring it on!!!

hi guys sorry willnt be attending as i was unsure if thread was dead as keith has not posted update

so i am going for a day at worcester races with my wife, daughter and son in law B)

all the best boys see you soon neil

Sorry im not guna make it either as if i go 2 the meet @ WIM im guna need the petrol 4 that :blush:

Petrol is gettin a Joke £70 2 fill :tsktsk:

But have fun as im sure u will :winky:

So that leaves 7, what does everyone want to do??

We can have the meet without the bbq, just because we dont know how many are going to turn up and save it for another time.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk