Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yorkshire Meet

Lexus2D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Can I come or is it just for IS owners? And what do you "do" at these meets.... never been before

Pete

As well as admire cars, people can also do work on each others cars if there is owt anyone wants doing. I Fitted 2D's new front discs and pads at the last midland meet and Snowman was fitting LED eyebrows on a couple of cars too.

Hi

Can I come or is it just for IS owners? And what do you "do" at these meets.... never been before

Pete

As well as admire cars, people can also do work on each others cars if there is owt anyone wants doing. I Fitted 2D's new front discs and pads at the last midland meet and Snowman was fitting LED eyebrows on a couple of cars too.

Awww carnt u make it :question: u could leave your tyre with me & i could bring it back 2 u @ another meet :unsure:

Sorry i 4got we do stuff on cars 2

Hi

Pete

Awww carnt u make it :question: u could leave your tyre with me & i could bring it back 2 u @ another meet :unsure:

I am a maybe at the moment Trudi. All depends on what weekend I have the kids and what my other half is doing. I'll try and make it :)

p.s. Do you have the number for the tyre place again please? I've lost it :blush:

Hi

Pete

I am a maybe at the moment Trudi. All depends on what weekend I have the kids and what my other half is doing. I'll try and make it :)

p.s. Do you have the number for the tyre place again please? I've lost it :blush:

What u like 07739806350

Put me down as a maybe. I want to come but might be dragooned into driving my mum and gran to Birmingham.

Pitty u wasnt at brum this weekend u could have gone 2 the Jap Car Meet @ Dudley :unsure:

Hope 2 c u next Sunday :winky: