Top Posters In This Topic

27th April @ 2PM

All Lexus Welcome

Where i was thinking we could may b have a game a 10 pin :unsure:

Got large car park & pub & food & food Outlets :mellow:

Address: Doncaster Leisure Park Herten Way Doncaster, DN4 7NW

5minz of J3 M18

Look Here

In between the home of the St Ledger & Doncaster Rovers lol :lol: & Jez Clarckson Comes From Doncaster :whistling:

As u come in off M18 u will pass B&Q on your left just keep going straight over round abouts there r a few passin lake on your left till u come 2 Brewsters, Vue Cinema will b in the 1st car park that is the 1st left if u get 2 Mc D`s & Dome uv gone 2 far

Goin

Lexus2D

Corsavandal

Lazyboy

Ryo

Chris32IS200 YELLOW

NovaEater (John & Philippa)

Aztecbandit

Iceman67

LittleLegs

May B

Brick (I So Hope) IS-F

Brettster

Swfcdan

Ibby

Mr Frosty

Ian M

Tigerfish

scottiedog

cactusmaac

4 those comeing from the Midlands there is a 50mph on the M1 :tsktsk: was crawling on it yesterday :crybaby:

BUMP

Any more want some fun Sundays r so boreing

Hi

I'll be there unless the world stops turning or something.... mind you mines in for a service on Friday so I hope nothing else needs doing or I might not have it.....

There again it is a Lexus.... what could go wrong.... (I don't think I should have just typed that!!!)

Just so all you Is owners know mine looks like this

LS430LPG14.jpg

Reminds me of a big Renault Clio!!!

I hope it won't feel too out of place LOL

Pete

my brother in laws wanting to come along for the ride on sunday. im assuming it'll be alright but thought id ask first anyway.

Only if he owns a Lexus and can bring the V5 to prove it, he will also have to know the LOC special handshake!!!! LOL

Apart from that its fine with me!!??!!?

Pete

my brother in laws wanting to come along for the ride on sunday. im assuming it'll be alright but thought id ask first anyway.

No probs the more the merier :winky:

im still 50/50 on this. Im down in Leicester Saturday night and coming back to Sheffield with my friend who is giving me a lift on Sunday. Depends really on A) how hungover we are and B) what time my mate wants to come home.

if im back in time though ill definatly be coming along. You will have to excuse the car though, its a tip, not been washed since christmas lol

im still 50/50 on this. Im down in Leicester Saturday night and coming back to Sheffield with my friend who is giving me a lift on Sunday. Depends really on A) how hungover we are and B) what time my mate wants to come home.

if im back in time though ill definatly be coming along. You will have to excuse the car though, its a tip, not been washed since christmas lol

Hope u can make it be Gr8 2 meet u :)

I did my back in last weekend cleaning mine so it mite not get done 4 this meet so u wont be alone :whistling: :tsktsk: :tomato:

Bit iffy for me at the mo. Car is in getting the rear crank oil seal sorted, if it isn't finished today then I am stuffed anyway :(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ill keep my fingers crossed :crybaby:

Bit iffy for me at the mo. Car is in getting the rear crank oil seal sorted, if it isn't finished today then I am stuffed anyway :(

Sorry, I'm a definate no goer now. I have no car until Monday at the earliest :tsktsk:

Sorry, I'm a definate no goer now. I have no car until Monday at the earliest :tsktsk:

Awww nooo bet ur well :tsktsk: off

Ill cross u off may b next time if all goes ok :unsure:

I should be able to berth my old '92 mothership on Sunday at 2pm, looking forward to boosting the LS population by 1 & a bit. (the bit will be the instrument cluster from my 98 LS but that's a long story for Sunday...)

Good effort 2D, it can be hard work getting these things to gel.

I should be able to berth my old '92 mothership on Sunday at 2pm, looking forward to boosting the LS population by 1 & a bit. (the bit will be the instrument cluster from my 98 LS but that's a long story for Sunday...)

Good effort 2D, it can be hard work getting these things to gel.

Cheers its lookin much better than i 1st thought so im a Happy Bunny :D

Glad uv decided 2 come your more than welcome :winky:

Nice Name BTW

27th April @ 2PM

All Lexus Welcome

Where i was thinking we could may b have a game a 10 pin :unsure:

Got large car park & pub & food & food Outlets :mellow:

Address: Doncaster Leisure Park Herten Way Doncaster, DN4 7NW

5minz of J3 M18

Look Here

In between the home of the St Ledger & Doncaster Rovers lol :lol: & Jez Clarckson Comes From Doncaster :whistling:

As u come in off M18 u will pass B&Q on your left just keep going straight over round abouts there r a few passin lake on your left till u come 2 Brewsters, Vue Cinema will b in the 1st car park that is the 1st left if u get 2 Mc D`s & Dome uv gone 2 far

Goin

Lexus2D

Corsavandal

Lazyboy

Ryo

Chris32IS200 YELLOW

NovaEater (John & Philippa)

Aztecbandit

Iceman67

LittleLegs

Haylands

steve2006

Leadfoot

May B

Brick (I So Hope) IS-F

Brettster

Swfcdan

Ibby

Mr Frosty

Ian M

scottiedog

cactusmaac

Chris.S

4 those comeing from the Midlands there is a 50mph on the M1 :tsktsk: was crawling on it yesterday :crybaby:

Updated List Any 1 Else Free 2morrow Fancy Takeing The Lexus 4 a Run Out

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk