Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not A Toyota/lexus

IRLRs200

Thought I'd throw up a few pics of my new car i got, should have it on the road by the end of next week

dscf0723largezd0.jpg

dscf0726largehs4.jpg

Will get some more pics up as soon as i get her on the road. Such a lovely car to drive and ooh the power!

Very nice matey is that the legacy b4??? :)

Ye its a 2003 Legacy B4, 4wd twin scroll turbo charged. 276bhp standard, soon as i get it passed the NCT(MOT) ill stick in a decat down pipe ,good panel filter and a remap and should be over 300 ponies and much smoother power delivery.

Sorry for not getting another Toyota! :crybaby:

Very nice matey is that the legacy b4??? :)

Ye its a 2003 Legacy B4, 4wd twin scroll turbo charged. 276bhp standard, soon as i get it passed the NCT(MOT) ill stick in a decat down pipe ,good panel filter and a remap and should be over 300 ponies and much smoother power delivery.

Sorry for not getting another Toyota! :crybaby:

dont be sorry mate,thats a great looking car. :D

Well Done looks brilliant! :) Seems a more "grown up" choice then the Impreza.

Ye Impreza's are the new civics over here! Only get used for Joy riding and ram raids!! Legacy is a bit of a sleeper me thinks!

Well Done looks brilliant! :) Seems a more "grown up" choice then the Impreza.

Ye Impreza's are the new civics over here! Only get used for Joy riding and ram raids!! Legacy is a bit of a sleeper me thinks!

Yeh nice wheels man. You get the bits of the Impreza you want, and not the bits you don't.

Imprezas are like clitorises these days, sure you can have some fun with them, but every c**ts got one!

Nice choice there pal, may I ask what swayed you to the Legacy?

I dunno what swayed me, its got the power of Impreza/evo's (well only a few bhp off), very comfortable to drive, 4wd, bit of a sleeper, havent seen many of them around (B4 spec) and got it at a very good price!

A friend of my neighbour has one exactly the same , black the lot , he has put 19" rims on it and never stops talking of the speed of the beast , he,s changed the turbo's for Garrett T sometihing or other with bigger lobsters and an intercooler off a jumbo jet it looks like , its fitted with dump valves and you get the "OOOSH" in stereo , its ben remapped and he reckons its more like 350 bhp , the list of mods seems to be never ending but he is a director of a company or something and I'm sure he comes round to gloat at my neighbour coz he's outa work at the mo and needs 500 quid to sort his Renault Laguna dash faults . To be honest I'd like to smash his face in (smug git) but the cars beautiful and the rims are swish . When he comes round again I'll try and get some sneaky pic and I'll post em , I just don't want him seeing me do it , God he won't get his swede in the motor .

Congratulations on the new car though , I don't think you'll regret it , they are super quick.

Regards

Paul.

:o

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links