Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Compressor Parts List

Talkin about ppl wanting a supercharger, you may interested to know that TTE only have 4 left, and the current price is... well a bit out of the market, considering what the residual value of our car is.

Anyway, that's what I got from him the other day when I asked about a compressor:

We have 4 IS200 compressor kits still on stock. Then they will be discontinued and not available any longer. Your price is 6.467,47 Euro

So still about £5K then! thats ridiculus!

I honestly reckon the most expensive bit of the kit is the charger.

You could pick up an old CLK one off eBay cheap, then get the adaptor bits from TTE and make yourself a kit cheaper than that.

Stav

So still about £5K then! thats ridiculus!

I honestly reckon the most expensive bit of the kit is the charger.

You could pick up an old CLK one off Ebay cheap, then get the adaptor bits from TTE and make yourself a kit cheaper than that.

Stav

what about this stav

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCEDES-BE...sspagenameZWDVW

or 260227137877

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Eaton-m62-s...tem230238656902

or 230238656902

ive also found some other bits like the greddy emanage,but need some advice on what intercooler etc i'll need.so far ive sourced:- the 2 superchargers? (waiting to see if they'll fit or work)

greddy emanage

various intercooler tubings kits

Anyway, that's what I got from him the other day when I asked about a compressor:

We have 4 IS200 compressor kits still on stock. Then they will be discontinued and not available any longer. Your price is 6.467,47 Euro

This price includes fitting at Koln in TTE's factory

Talkin about ppl wanting a supercharger, you may interested to know that TTE only have 4 left, and the current price is... well a bit out of the market, considering what the residual value of our car is.

This price includes fitting in Koln

can you buy them without fitting as id rather so it myself to save £££££££££££

Aaron,

the second one looks more like it, but you'd have to do a lot of research into it. It'd def need a new snout for a start (the bit with the pulley on)

Its basically the blades, body, and bearing that you'll save the most money on.

you'd have to Email Florian for a full price list really.

Also Rob may be the best to talk too as he's had his charger apart before.

Stav

This price includes fitting at Koln in TTE's factory

well that's not what he told me, as the full quote was:

Your price is 6.467,47 Euro + 95,20 Euro freight costs to your delivery address.

of course I'm not much of a negotiator, considering that I am not interested at this price anyway.

Just thought I'd add this for clarity.

you could do somth with the first SC but you would have to make adaptors etc for the inlet as its part of the casing.

Actually its better to have the pulley type seen on the first SC than the one we have on the TTE/Bemani kit.

dont bother with anything that looks like the 2nd SC as it looks like it bolts onto a v8 so has a mounting flange and not a port (we need a port)

but for info our SC does come from an earlier model SLK

you could do somth with the first SC but you would have to make adaptors etc for the inlet as its part of the casing.

Actually its better to have the pulley type seen on the first SC than the one we have on the TTE/Bemani kit.

dont bother with anything that looks like the 2nd SC as it looks like it bolts onto a v8 so has a mounting flange and not a port (we need a port)

but for info our SC does come from an earlier model SLK

thanks for that my problem at the minute is working out what s/c to use as ive spoken to florian and hes coming back to me with a price for the kit without the s/c and also a group buy for the last 4 remaining kits

ld get somthing like this and just reduce the speed of the compressor a bit.

but before i buy i would want a good look at the unit although this one looks ok but hard to tell unless seeing it in person.

eBay # 300212867684

would have to find an outlet adaptor but that wont be too hard

i had an email back from florian earlier and he said the kit was

6385.94 eur +94 eur shipping

6467.47 eur including fitting in germany

and he could do a discount........................................................................

................................................................................

..............................................wait for it..............................................................................

................................................................................

....................................................................of 205 eur per kit if we bought the last 4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links