Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey folks.

My aerial is stuck in the fully extended position. Motor is running and all, I think the teeth inside the pole must be worn.

Anyway I called the dealer this morning to see if they had a replacement pole in stock. They do - for EUR470+VAT :crying:

I actually said to the guy on the phone " 470 for a f*****g aerial ?? You've got to be kidding". But no, he assured me he was not kidding.

So, there is no way I am paying more than EUR500 for a bloody aerial. Anyone got any tips on where to get one for about a tenth of that price ??! Or can the one I've got be repaired somehow ?

Thanks.

If the masts are the same as the Mk1 GS masts, do a search on eBay. They are priced anywhere between £15 and £30. If you order from the USA, I got mine for a tenner. Again, if they are the same, I think your dealer is looking at the wrong part, as I'm sure a Lexus replacement mast is around the £40 mark. If they are not the same, I'm glad I've got a Mk1 GS :blush::hehe: