Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wipers

My wipers seem to be coming towards the end of their useful life, so I'm gonna replace them.

The question is.... is it worth spending 3 or 4 times as much on something like this: ebay link

They seem to talk the talk, but are they actually much better than standard £5 or less bllades?

I have the Bosch Aerotwin wipers on my IS200. I bought them due to the styling and the fact they were made by a

company with a good reputation, so I knew they would work as well as look smart. Here is how they look on my IS200.

Wipers.jpg

I think the genuine Bosch wipers they are worth every penny, but I know 2 people who bought unbranded copies and wished they hadn't.

Other members do highly regard the PIAA wipers also, but I have never used them before so cannot comment.

im with woz on these ive got the bosch aerotwins and there good as well as looking the part

Ditto from me. They're awesome and a trusted brand too ...

TG

mine were £27 and its one the best things ive bought apart from my hid's

And me. Worth every penny and outperform any wiper blades I've had before - they look nice too!

yeah the bosch ones, were about £27, like i said i may have got a dodgy pair? they didnt like clearing the screen at speed, would have taken them back but i lost (re-threw away) the reciept :whistling:

Well, some quick resposes there then! think i will go for a pair, many of you seem impressed with them.

mine were £27 and its one the best things ive bought apart from my hid's

Spend 300+ on some TTE anit roll bars and you will change your mind :winky:

:offtopic:

I do really want some ARBs but think my landlord would prefer i pay rent!

HID should arrive any day now!

Heard the HIDs and the ARBs both described many times as "BEST MOD EVER", and im sure they are both great. But that must be by people who have no supercharger!

yeah the bosch ones, were about £27, like i said i may have got a dodgy pair? they didnt like clearing the screen at speed, would have taken them back but i lost (re-threw away) the reciept :whistling:

theres two different bosch wipers at Halfords last time i looked one type was the normal type with a spoiler and just the standard type but the flat aero twins are the ones you want

Dodgy pair sounds reasonable or fitted incorrectly maybe. Don't let that experience sour you, they're really good!

Heard the HIDs and the ARBs both described many times as "BEST MOD EVER", and im sure they are both great. But that must be by people who have no supercharger!

I have

HID's,

Bosch Aerotwin Wipers,

£2,000+ ICE

Bigger Wheels

Full Leather interior

HKS Exhaust

TTE ARB's

& a TTE Supercharger

ARB's beat them all ! Sound incredible ?

Buy some and then tell me I'm wrong !!

I have

HID's,

Bosch Aerotwin Wipers,

£2,000+ ICE

Bigger Wheels

TTE ARB's

& a TTE Supercharger

ARB's beat them all ! Sound incredible ?

Buy some and tell me I'm wrong !!

Really? I will buy some as soon as i can. What's the difference between the C-One, TTE and TRD ones thou? Is it anything noticable?

You mean if you had to choose (like really had to) and you had to loose the charger or the ARBs, you would drop your car back to a pussy 150bhp and keep the suspension setup as is?

My wipers seem to be coming towards the end of their useful life, so I'm gonna replace them.

The question is.... is it worth spending 3 or 4 times as much on something like this: ebay link

They seem to talk the talk, but are they actually much better than standard £5 or less bllades?

I've just put these blades on mine, would definitely recommend these, very quiet and efficient, worth the money I would say

shak

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links