Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yet Another Newbie!

TezzaMan

Hi guy's, just wanted to say hi! I picked up my RS200-z Tezza two weeks ago and I'm chuffed to bits! Absolutely love the car. I joined here for that "warm and fuzzy" feeling of knowing everyone likes the same kind of car. :D

Guest inicol63

Hi and a warm welcome.

Car looks very nice,

Do you have any plans to add any mods of your own.

Not that the car needs any.

Enjoy IAN

Hellooooooooo & Welcome 2 Loc :)

Thats 1 sexy beast u have there :winky:

Iv got a m8 in Wales what part u from :question:

Do i spy another Lexus over the road from yours in the pic :unsure:

Yes! I plan some mods.

The car came with a TRD cat back zorst and downpipes :) . I've already changed the dial colour to blue, fitted two TRD sports badges, and installed a monitor, and sound system.

Bit of a problem though.

I've also bought a HKS racing suction kit from eBay. The kit is incomplete (missing a bracket and instructions) But for £40 I thought what the hell, I'll make a bracket and work out how to fit the kit. So I took the airbox out, disconnected the sensor, but then I found more smaller pipes and other connections right at the bottom of the airbox (and the round bit with a pipe coming out at the top of the airbox). See pic

http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image031ag4.jpg

I just don't know what to do with the other connections. Any ideas? It would be GREAT if someone had one of these kits and has instructions!!

Thanks for all the kind comments about the car. :winky:

Lexus2d, You have a good eye!! The other lexus is my mothers. I liked driving it so much I bought the altezza.

Im just a Lexus Nut lol :lol:

So your family have Gr8 taste :winky:

Thanks all for the comments on the car. I like it and i'm glad everyone else does too. :) I got the induction kit sorted with Noel's help. Sounds great and I'm now waiting for the new (drilled and grooved) discs and pads so I can drive it and stop properly!

Cheers all, R