Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Induction Kit

prince83

Hi again,

I'm after an induction kit so i would like to know what's available and how much please. I know of the HKS Super Power Flow, HKS Racing Suction, Apexi and the one Pro-Lex sell. Does K&N do one for the RS200?? What's the best prices for the one's aforementioned??

Thanks Lads

Uffan

I've just fitted a HKS racing suction kit and it sounds great!! :) I can't comment on performance yet as my discs and pads are shot so I've only driven with it for around 5 miles. I've ordered drilled and grooved discs all round and green stuff pads so when they're all fitted I can report back on on the performance of the induction kit.

I've just fitted a HKS racing suction kit and it sounds great!! :) I can't comment on performance yet as my discs and pads are shot so I've only driven with it for around 5 miles. I've ordered drilled and grooved discs all round and green stuff pads so when they're all fitted I can report back on on the performance of the induction kit.

sounds great :)

Well i think ive narrowed it down to either the HKS Super Power Flow or the Power engineering, i guess it gonna have to be a flick of a coin :D

Just another quick question:

I put £40 worth of Shell optimax in @£1.16 and i have only done 70miles and a quarter tank left. I have been pelting it abit but that seems abit thirsty to me. ANY SUGGESTION PLEASE

NONE!!! :(

Your right foot must be so heavy! How do you manage to walk with it!!!

I got 220 miles from a full tank (£65) and thought that was bad!

Problem is, £40 wouldn't give him a full tank though. Without knowing how much was in it before putting the £40 we don't know how much he has used. Not sure how many litres a an IS fuel tank is but if it is 60-70 litres, then that is only about ½ a tank. So if he was almost empty, put £40 in and is now on a ¼, that would give say 280'ish to a tank assuming the £40 took him to just over ½ a tank when he put it in.

***Correction.

Just checked last night and it isnt 1/4 tank left its just 1 notch above empty. I put £40 when the light was on. Just spoke to the guy who i bought it from and he says it has an aftermarket ecu in it. But saying that he said he used to get around 50 miles from £10 without thrashing it.

***Correction.

Just checked last night and it isnt 1/4 tank left its just 1 notch above empty. I put £40 when the light was on. Just spoke to the guy who i bought it from and he says it has an aftermarket ecu in it. But saying that he said he used to get around 50 miles from £10 without thrashing it.

Like I was trying to get at though, you need to do a brim to brim test to get any kind of accurate consumption figure. You might end up going another 100 miles before the light comes back on, if you get my drift?

Love yuur calm collected attitude TigerFish B) . I was totally panicking here but i gues il have to wait and see when the dreaded lights comes back on,let's hope your right. Until then Snow Mode on and as light as a feather with the right foot!!!

Would appreciate any other suggestions tho. I read in another post that cleaning the MAF sensor or resetting the Ecu could help

Yeh that yellow one is nice!

Is the Altezza engine not the same as the 6th gen Celica? (with the addition of vvti)

I had one of mine lightly modded (induction, chip, exhaust, power boost valve, etc.) and that did used to drink quite a bit. Made about 15-20mpg when hard on it, but 30-35 was achievable if driven sensibly.

Lovely engine you got there, Kudos to you!!

Yeh i thinks its similar to the 5th and 6th gen celica's as my cousin has both. I know both are 3S-GE lumps, so i'm guessing the celica's are the earlier one's without vvti.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links