Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim Open Day

sparkystav

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Blackpool,

Got a birthday night out the night before so less of a drive, and also WIM will be doing a LOC only day at some point so i'll go to that instead.

Stav

I'm going to Blackpool,

Got a birthday night out the night before so less of a drive, and also WIM will be doing a LOC only day at some point so i'll go to that instead.

Stav

Thats ok then didnt realise :tomato:

I'm really sorry this clashes with the Blackpool meet, i promise that was unintended.

For those who are able to make the meet the time will probably be 10am-4pm... To make this day a grand opening i'm planing a marquee for the food and refreshments from soft to champagne... Also lucky dip with prizes like satnav's and Ipods.

I'm arranging as many unusual cars as possible, from an F430 to a Delorean to be on site. Remember the open day is for all clubs as a meet and greet event and a chance to see what we are all about.

Later this year we will have a knowledge day meet (LOC only) where we will calibrate members Geometry free by a lucky dip style of selection... The date for this i will leave to you to decide.

I'm sorry i cant make it Tony but will definately be at the LOC meet

Please don't apologize, i fully understand many members will be going to the Brighton meet, i fact i wish i was going.

It's just bad luck my plans coincided (blindly) with that event..... You still have the knowledge day meet, and as i said members here can choose the date for that :)

I'm sorry i cant make it Tony but will definately be at the LOC meet

Please don't apologize, i fully understand many members will be going to the Brighton meet, i fact i wish i was going.

It's just bad luck my plans coincided (blindly) with that event..... You still have the knowledge day meet, and as i said members here can choose the date for that :)

its Blackpool Tony !! :lol:

its like brighton but ooop north