Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim Open Day

sparkystav

It was good to meet some more LOCers and put some faces to those screen names! Toni the workshop and all the kit looks fantastic B) I will be back soon.

Dazz, I hope you enjoyed the SCIS300, :winky:

Hopefully we will have better weather for the the forthcoming LOC knowledge day.

Mat, I will let you know when the stopping power is fitted. :whistling:

Good to meet you yesterday matey :D And your lex is looking and sounding great if you dont mind me saying and looks very quick on the road, look forward to seeing you both again :D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a wonderful day :lol:

couldn't believe the amount of cars and people who turned up, the weather tried its best to be its worst, but didn't stop a great turnout

big thanks to Tony, Mark and the little fountain of knowledge otherwise known as Tony

great hospitality really felt at home

thanks to all those who helped me get the car back on the trailer :blush:

and dont worry the fuse has been replaced already

hopefully will get the car back to you very soon to work your magic :D

Good to meet you yesterday matey :D And your lex is looking and sounding great if you dont mind me saying and looks very quick on the road, look forward to seeing you both again :D

Hopefully I will have her running 100% very soon.... I'll take you for a spin. :winky:

what a wonderful day :lol:

couldn't believe the amount of cars and people who turned up, the weather tried its best to be its worst, but didn't stop a great turnout

big thanks to Tony, Mark and the little fountain of knowledge otherwise known as Tony

great hospitality really felt at home

thanks to all those who helped me get the car back on the trailer :blush:

and dont worry the fuse has been replaced already

hopefully will get the car back to you very soon to work your magic :D

Now dont forget your jump leads this time :whistling::lol:

Nice pictures.... Me-Wozza-Geoffers............ I never realized how ugly i am :blink:

post-7-1211832741.jpg

lovely bum though :whistling:

LOL - you dont have too much luck with these Jap cars Barry! :)

Looks like a good turn out - glad it all went well nad I am sorry I couldnt make it. :)

Was a great day, thanks to tony and the guys for this i had a great time!

Was good to actually get along to a meet as well, think this has been my first meet outside of JAE!!!!! :crying:

And now after seeing everyone else's cars i have the modding bug again, im trying to hold back and stop with the mods on the lex but seeing everyone's cars doesn't help the situation :crybaby: may have to bring Sarah along to the next meet as she controls the spending on the car :blush: :winky:

Jason :P

Thought id posted on here since the meet :crybaby:

Anyway, was a great meet, a big thank you to Tony and co. for great hospitality.

It was great to see so many cars despite the weather.

It was great to see so many from LOC too, and catch up with everyone again.

Thanks again Tony for a great day, and roll on the LOC knowledge day.

John

i love that monster car, as as you say the control is the best.

Question , how do you do that?

it helps to have a fair bit of power for a start at the rear wheels, and a quick foot off the clutch and on to the throttle and brakes measuring it out between the two,not enough and you'll stall too much and you'll probably just fly off into the distance,matts control in the vid is outstanding

I'm guesing an independantly controlled front brake set up, or ridiculous power.

A friend of mine used to own an old Ford Zepher Mk1 with a big block chevy lump

(with Supercharger). He had a small lever in the cabin where he could control the

front brakes to the point of lock-up for doing controlled burnouts on the drag strip.

i shouldn't try it at home then lol

not that i would

the 1st time we went to the santa pod we used to practice with the front wheels on my friends tarmack'd drive and the rears on his mums wet grass,lets just say she was'nt very happy after seeing huge marks in her grass when she got back

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk