Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim Open Day

sparkystav

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i thought was, we could all meet up somewhere close to Tony's , as people are coming from different directions, and then just turn up together.

im game for that! it looks very promising that i can make this now :) :) :) :)

South Mimms services on the M25? Seems the closest largish place, only a few junctions up by the A1. Whatcha reckon? Theres always somewhere closer though, dont really know the area around WIMs new digs.

Well i've just been told its one of my best mates birthdays on the 25th (i really should have known) so i may well have to split my time between the 2. :(

Ok time for a bump.

copied from the WIM forum....

This event is open to everyone. All clubs are welcome to use this as a meet & greet venue for their respective forum/s.

Times

The official time is 10am-to-4pm

Watering hole

Food and refreshments will be available on site from 12pm until consumed

Raffle

Freebies of significant value will be given away from 1pm

Address

33 Chess Business Park

Moor Road

Chesham

HP5 1SD...

Multimap here> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...&iwloc=addr

Barrier

There is a barrier at the entrance..... Look at the sign, the code will be there :D

i would John but due to the distance i've got to drive i'll probably get there a bit after you guys but will see what happens :D

Thats ok, with people coming from all directions, i know it will be difficult for all to meet up en route.

Anyone want to meet at south mimms services en route

ok the weather man says it's going to pi$$ it down on sunday

1) so is there any point bathing my baby lex?

2) How many ppl will change there minds.....

3) any chance of a wet t-shirt comp..... gals/women only :)

i would John but due to the distance i've got to drive i'll probably get there a bit after you guys but will see what happens :D

Thats ok, with people coming from all directions, i know it will be difficult for all to meet up en route.

Anyone want to meet at south mimms services en route

BUMP

What time are you thinking Smell? I'll be coming from sunny Liverpool so could meet somewhere? (I'm not a morning person so it won't be silly o'clock I hope)

Been out getting some goodies for the free raffle today :)

Loads of things and deals but the highlights are.....

£250 worth of Avon Tyres

Car radio-CD-MP3 player... USB-MMC-SD compatible

Sat-nav

Ipod

wim Geometry calibration worth £100

And loads of other stuff.... Spent a grand on goodies... :crybaby:

A few kegs of beer and loads of Champaign so bring a driver with you for the journey home :wacko:

Food and other nibbles will be sorted Sat/Sun.

I'm up for meeting on the way and am coming from SW London. No idea wheres a good place is though. I was thinking MIMS services on M25, not that thats exactly on the way for me.....

Bumping some details from earlier in the thread.....

Times

The official time is 10am-to-4pm

Watering hole

Food and refreshments will be available on site from 12pm until fully consumed.

UPDATE

This includes Beer & Champagne (nominated drivers/wives/girlfriends get to drive home I think)

Raffle

Freebies of significant value will be given away from 1pm

UPDATE

£250 worth of Avon Tyres

Car radio-CD-MP3 player... USB-MMC-SD compatible

Sat-nav

Ipod

wim Geometry calibration worth £100 plus many other prizes

Address

33 Chess Business Park

Moor Road

Chesham

HP5 1SD...

Multimap here> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...&iwloc=addr

Barrier

There is a barrier at the entrance..... Look at the sign, the code will be there :D

I'm up for meeting on the way and am coming from SW London. No idea wheres a good place is though. I was thinking MIMS services on M25, not that thats exactly on the way for me.....

Im also up for meeting before hand! Im just down the road from you i think.......teddington :unsure:

.........Thats 2 cars for the south london convoy :shutit:

What about if south london people meet at the sainsburys just off of the A316 at Hampton, on the way to WIM so no long treck off route?????

Jason :P

Yeah i can do that. Who else is in? HHmm gonna have to clean the car tomorrow i think.

i want to give the car a clean but won't get the time so mine will be looking dirty :whistling:

I think sat nav says it will take about an hour to get over to WIM from sainsburys. Shall we say meet at 8:45 and aim to leave sainsburys for 9, that way we should be there around 10ish???

Right lets make this official shall we???

Anyone can meet up with me and edeath at sainsburys on sunday morning and we will have a mini south london convoy over to WIM. if anyone wants to come over and join in then feel free to meet up with us.

Address is:

Sainsburys

303 Uxbridge Road

HAMPTON

Middlesex

TW12 1AW

multimap

We will be leaving sharpish at 9am to get to WIM for 10, anyone who is late will have to catch up on route!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk