Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim Open Day

sparkystav

Hmmm google says 44mins and it will take us about 40mins if we drive normally, 30 if we dont.

Y2Kanjar you could always meet us where the M3 joins the M25 as thats where we'll be joining. Alternatively we could always meet just after junction 18 where we will all be leaving the M25 for WIMs. Seems that there is a place you can pull in off a rd called Dog Kennel lane. By a a park/common.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon i'll meet up with you all on the M25. all i need is someones number to text to see where you are....i'm going to have to leave my house at 8:15am to get to juc 13 for 9:00am...:)

i getting the feeling i'll be turning up on my own...

to get to WIM, isn't jct 18

Looking forward to this.

I will be setting off from M4 J1, would like to join up with the south London convoy, but i wont be able to get up that early! :P

See you all there!

I know, what a pain in the backside.

On Sunday, remember the code for the barrier will be displayed so you can all get in.

The centre looks awesome now the signs are up.

I've managed to get the master key, so the barrier will be open tomorrow :)

Well everything is in place now.... Food, drinks (hic), free raffle..... Oh and the centre.

We have some superb/ unusual cars on display, so other than the weather we are purged for an entertaining meet for all those who attend.

Apart from the fact we want to show you what we are all about the open days images will be used in our future marketing campaign, so a very valuable and expensive "one -off".

I hope to see you all tomorrow.....

Well i'm about to leave for the big day and the flipping chucking it down... and i send all day cleaning the lex

well hop to see some of your on the m25 and the rest at WIM

(mcd breakfast 1st)

later

Have Fun Evri 1 wish i could b with u :msn-cry:

London will b full of Yorkies 2day lol :lol: about 50 coach loads gone from Doncaster but not 2 WIM :whistling: 2 Wembly

Was a good LOC turnout, good to see everyone new and old!! The WIM centre looks ace, good job Tony, look forward to coming back for my fine tune :). Woz thanks for the demo, have to say the clarity in your set up is pure class......so when you doing my single din facia :lol: ....just kiding mate :hehe:

Great day - some lovely cars there - and great to finally meet some LOC'ers and put some faces to names. Would've liked to stay longer to meet some more members and cars but had to leave sharpish as Mrs. Hando is due with our second kid.

Many thanks to Tony, Mark and Tony (and everyone else who gave so much help making it a great day.)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk