Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hi im looking for any info/help on getting the right paint codes for my 98 mk4 LS, some dozzy :tsktsk: has reversed into the side of my car and damaged it the info i have on the paint code is 4m9 cashmere. but as you all know LS's are two toned, my car looks gold with a bronze two tone lower half. i have contacted lexus gb and thats where i got the code 4m9 cashmere, but im still none the wiser for the color of the lower two tone, any help would be much appriecated ta

hi im looking for any info/help on getting the right paint codes for my 98 mk4 LS, some dozzy :tsktsk: has reversed into the side of my car and damaged it the info i have on the paint code is 4m9 cashmere. but as you all know LS's are two toned, my car looks gold with a bronze two tone lower half. i have contacted lexus gb and thats where i got the code 4m9 cashmere, but im still none the wiser for the color of the lower two tone, any help would be much appriecated ta

Hi Mr2lad, My series 3 is a 4M9 too. I rang the local Lexus agency in Chester as I need to do some painting as well. There's a fella there who s supposedly red hot on paint numbers. He said the paint code for the deeper bronze tone was VCA77 but I haven't tried it yet, so I can't vouch for the number completely.

Hope this helps. If you want to ring and check yourself the number is 0151 355 5555.

Lex long and prosper. Rab

thanks for that, cars booked into body shop end of month, estimated repair cost £400 plus vat, cars paint work every wer else is minted and peeved off at the fool that dunted me n fled the scene :tsktsk: so lookin forward to getting car sorted im embarresed to take car out for a drive due to the scuff n dent on door so driving the mrs freelander at mo not happy wi that either cuz its not quiet or as comfy as my lex

thanks for that, cars booked into body shop end of month, estimated repair cost £400 plus vat, cars paint work every wer else is minted and peeved off at the fool that dunted me n fled the scene :tsktsk: so lookin forward to getting car sorted im embarresed to take car out for a drive due to the scuff n dent on door so driving the mrs freelander at mo not happy wi that either cuz its not quite or as comfy as my lex

Hi Mr2Lad,

Glad you're getting it sorted. Hope it ends up how you want. If you want you could post a picture of the final outcome and make us all envious.

Happy Lexing, Rab

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links