Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Grasshopper Inn 29/04/08

Bazza

the next regular meet at the Grasshopper Inn will now be on Tuesday 29th April

and will be the first of the Grasshopper evening meets :)

as per usual all are welcome for an informal drinks and chat

details and address : Grasshopper Inn

near Westerham, Kent , only 10 mins from jct6 M25

large carpark available, even with plenty of other clubs showing up, space is NOT an issue :D

various food and drinks available

so no reason not to bring the other halves, and treat them to a nice meal ! :whistling:

meet around 6.00pm

stay as long as you want

:) let us know below if you are coming

would be really really nice to see some new faces at these meets, the television isnt worth watching on a Tuesday, so come on ! pop along :lol:

actually its really nice to see the old faces as well :P

disclaimer: (blame the government time !)

this impromptu meet is a gathering of friends with a like minded attitude, who may by chance have a common interest in a certain type of vehicle, in no terms whatsoever is this an organised event by LOC, LOC bears no responsibilty to people or vehicles at this meeting

this impromptu meet is a gathering of friends with a like minded attitude, who may by chance have a common interest in a certain type of vehicle, in no terms whatsoever is this an organised event by LOC, LOC bears no responsibilty to people or vehicles at this meeting

Do all the meets need to have this disclaimer now? :unsure:

Do all the meets need to have this disclaimer now? :unsure:

for the time being, at least until we can find out all the legality`s involved with the clubs liability

we would rather be safe and sure

I am in Windsor for a training course all the week :msn-cry:

not that far away :whistling:

will be there...........need reminding tho

just a reminder Dave.......its next tuesday :whistling:

this also might be an outing for the starlet :unsure:

barry barry barry, why on a weekday, not very conducive to get those this side of the m25 over. in rush hour.. :D :mellow:

take only 5 mins in that beast of yours

ace cafe is a weekday and attracts crowds :whistling:

to be honest people normally have family/partners and commitments to consider at weekends, so thought a tuesday evening would be less problematic

with summer approaching should be nice

Sorry Guys & Gals, looks like I may have to go to a screening of something my daughter is in that is

coming on T.V/Sky shortly. I have only just found out.

No it's not Police Stop or Crimestoppers etc before I get the jokes.

(She is lucky it's not next Wednesday as Champions League Semi-Final would take precedence :whistling:)

If I can make it away early enough I will still come as I don't wanna be around her mum anytime more

than is absolutely necessary :sick:

I won't be doing my usual PM rounds as it would be a bit hypocritical to drum up members and then not turn up.

Have a great night !!

We're running late already Wozza, so maybe still be there when you get there :whistling: Give us a ring to see as may save you a wasted journey (although we know how much you love driving B) )