Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Busy Weekend Ahead - Car Detail

Rob.....

Looks brilliant! a great looking white IS,

I have one reservation though, that black mud guard!!!.... like so totally out of place omg! :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob.....

I have one reservation though, that black mud guard!!!.... like so totally out of place omg! :P

cheers mate. actually never really thought about the mud guard...i see what u mean but it does its job pretty well. might consider spraying it to match one day, but not really fussed at the min as i'm likin the look so far.

just added the 2nd coat of LLS and i can deffo say that it HAS added more gloss to the paint.

really pleased with how its turned out and a big thanks to everyone who's contributed knowledge to the recent detailing threads as ive learnt a lot through them and my own independent research!!

cheers

rob

Rob.....

cheers mate. actually never really thought about the mud guard...i see what u mean but it does its job pretty well. might consider spraying it to match one day, but not really fussed at the min as i'm likin the look so far.

just added the 2nd coat of LLS and i can deffo say that it HAS added more gloss to the paint.

really pleased with how its turned out and a big thanks to everyone who's contributed knowledge to the recent detailing threads as ive learnt a lot through them and my own independent research!!

cheers

rob

from here on in you can after each wash blade the majority of water away then spritz and wipe off.

not a fan of the water blades mate.

prefer to use the drying towel and the 'pat dry' approach. works phenominally well and it helps that i have a HUGE drying towel that can do the entire bonnet in 2 applications!!

but yeah, the water should and does bead off really well so not much effort now in the weekly clean!!

how often should i re-apply the LLS now its been done twice??

monthly??

Rob.....

cheers

rob

from here on in you can after each wash blade the majority of water away then spritz and wipe off.

If you mean a water blade, I would stay well clear of these. Best method is to sheet the water off with a hose, so most of it runs off then use a waffle weave drying towel to take care of the rest.

Rob.....

cheers

rob

If you mean a water blade, I would stay well clear of these. Best method is to sheet the water off with a hose, so most of it runs off then use a waffle weave drying towel to take care of the rest.

exactly how i do it fella!! :winky:

not a fan of the water blades mate.

prefer to use the drying towel and the 'pat dry' approach. works phenominally well and it helps that i have a HUGE drying towel that can do the entire bonnet in 2 applications!!

but yeah, the water should and does bead off really well so not much effort now in the weekly clean!!

how often should i re-apply the LLS now its been done twice??

monthly??

you don't need any more lls but you can put on as many layers as you like,as i have said i use the spritz after each wash and that works best for me.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links