Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where To Go?

Rikos

Hello all,

I am getting increasingly fustrated with this countries lack of ability to cope and increased problems. I have been looking at moving abroad after i have finished my AAT but not sure where to go.

There are plenty of countries with accounting jobs available but the one main thing i want is to be able to continue my studying and complete my CIMA. I have spoken to them and it is available to do this is many countries and they have a number of centres worldwide.

So i am just seeing where everyone thinks is the best country to move to nowadays?

I have been looking at the Canary Islands, Dubai and Switzerland.

Thanks all.

Hello all,

I am getting increasingly fustrated with this countries lack of ability to cope and increased problems. I have been looking at moving abroad after i have finished my AAT but not sure where to go.

There are plenty of countries with accounting jobs available but the one main thing i want is to be able to continue my studying and complete my CIMA. I have spoken to them and it is available to do this is many countries and they have a number of centres worldwide.

So i am just seeing where everyone thinks is the best country to move to nowadays?

I have been looking at the Canary Islands, Dubai and Switzerland.

Thanks all.

Not sure but i am thinking of hopping out of this Rip-Off Britain, Sick to death of the increasing TAX demands of the GOV F Blinkers etc....

I would Opt for Dubai, Open Roads, Petrol cheaper than water and plenty of camels to run over on them empty roads too.. Providing you can stand the heat.

But i recommend you do you research has i was thinking of moving to Dubai but found out that the pricies for renting a Flat are atomically and most ask for a years payment upfront etc... So be careful and check out the online forums like i did Expat.com

Keep us posted mate like to see where you decide to move to.

Dibs

I will be doing thorough research before i go anywhere but most of the jobs i have seen include relocation as well so hopefully that will take care if most of the moving costs.

I have plenty of time to plan and will make sure i have a couple of trips across to anywhere i'm thinking of moving too.

Singapore, Dubai, Switzerland - these places all have extremely low rates of taxation, and a high quality of life from an economic perspective.

However, do bear in mind that the UK is still a very liberal place to live with freedoms that are often taken for granted.

I've stayed with ex-pats in Singapore, Dubai and Switzerland and there can often be many more rules and regulations that govern your everyday life, compared to the UK.

Swings and roundabouts really. Good luck with whatever you choose!

I know that we are given freedom to a certain extent in this country but it will also be a huge experience to live somewhere different and i may come back someday.

I am just getting more and more fustrated in the UK for working my arse off and seeing everything i work for taken for granted by others who do not want to work.

Go because you want to live in a particular country. If you move just to get away from the UK you might find your new Utopia does not exist.

Part of the fun is in the discovery. Nowhere's perfect. When you're young you can afford to explore the world - it gets harder the older you get.

I inderstand the words of wisdom oldcro but i am not going just to get out of the UK, i have always thought about working abroad for a few years and as wylie said i would like to experience something different while i still can and who knows may find a Mrs while i'm here!!

adrian71 - New Zealand is somewhere i really really like but that is my retirement plan :winky:

Go because you want to live in a particular country. If you move just to get away from the UK you might find your new Utopia does not exist.

Part of the fun is in the discovery. Nowhere's perfect. When you're young you can afford to explore the world - it gets harder the older you get.

I could not agree more. Going for the adventure and excitment is worth more than money, even the bad times will be looked on with fond memories on for the rest of ones life. If you want to travel Rikos do it, you will never regret the experience.

Hmmm...

Canada: you'll freeze

Dubai: you'll cook

USA: you'll get shot

New Zealand/Australia: if it hops, crawls, slithers or lives in the sea, chances are it can kill you

Seriously though, Canada does sound nice and is one place I'd certainly consider. You already know the language as well, so that's a bonus.

I could not agree more. Going for the adventure and excitment is worth more than money, even the bad times will be looked on with fond memories on for the rest of ones life. If you want to travel Rikos do it, you will never regret the experience.

Can I get an Amen to that..... Amen!

Hmmm...

Canada: you'll freeze

Dubai: you'll cook

USA: you'll get shot

New Zealand/Australia: if it hops, crawls, slithers or lives in the sea, chances are it can kill you

Seriously though, Canada does sound nice and is one place I'd certainly consider. You already know the language as well, so that's a bonus.

Are you a travel agent :whistling::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links