Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear Comparison Test

What a load of non-commital tosh!!!! I was expcting that review to build up to somthing...and there was nothing. I want to know which is the best one...and it didn't say anything other than that they are all good...

Nice to see he earns his dosh, and doesn't just go to seville to drive around in fast cars....

What a load of non-commital tosh!!!! I was expcting that review to build up to somthing...and there was nothing. I want to know which is the best one...and it didn't say anything other than that they are all good...

Nice to see he earns his dosh, and doesn't just go to seville to drive around in fast cars....

Well he wasn't too complimentary on the M3, but reading between the lines it appears the other two have just about caught up with the 'old' RS4. He was kind with his remarks on the IS-F..I still think the modifications to the 250/350 bodyshell detract from the original attractive lines...especially the humped bonnet which makes it look like a Beluga Whale (and yes I saw it in the flesh more than a year ago, before the new owners start to comment).

I'm just waiting for Audi to update the RS4 (not that there's much wrong with the old one), and that's only because I can't justify buying the R8. :blush:

Thats what i expect from Top Gear!

They do the same thing in the TV show, they slag a car off for the whole section and when it cuts back to the studio jeremy clarkson will start saying its great and we should all go and get one, or the other way around when he says how good the car is during the whole review and then at the end will say he would rather spoon out his eyes than drive one!!!!!

Thanks for your opinion Jamboo, saved me reading the whole thing :whistling::tomato::lol:

Jason :P

Thay are all very good cars in there own right, would be very hard for someone to say otherwise :shifty: it all comes down to your own reasons that car you like/want/get :D