Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Normal Maintenance

I am a first time owner of a rx300. I love the car but i am suprised at the cost of normal maintenance. The first 1000 miles was free. The next 5000 miles was free. The next 10,000 mile was $104. I am due for a 15,000 mile checkup and they informed me it would be $350.00. I don't know if I should have them due this or just get the oil changed. What do other owners think?

rileypackard@hotmail.com

If you think the $350 is expensive... wait till you hit higher mileage :sick:

Checking things yourself/changing the oil yourself isnt bad, but make sure you keep the receipts and stuff for the oil changes since if anything goes wrong with the engine they will want proof that you changed your oil on time.

Now that my warranty on my 99 is running out, Im gonna just get oil changes from them for $40 (and have them log it in their system) and do the other stuff myself.

The only thing youll probably not be able to check is the ECU computer codes etc. But you could if you get the adapter and software (Im still looking for this stuff myself).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links