Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2nd Hand Lexus/jap Breakers Around Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire?

Hi, My car is getting there the headgasket had a slight blow but i found this stuff u mix into your coolant system that chemicaly repairs the leak and it seems to have worked as im getting suction again and theres no steam coming out the exhust now. ust one more problem is the 2 front Coil PAcks have died and i found a dealer thats selling them brand new for £100 each but i think this is waaaay over priced seen as i could get a whole set of 6 second hand for £199. But i only need 2 so i dont see the point in buying all 6.

I have a small "jap" breakers near me and he does have coil packs in there but he doesnt know if they have for the IS so im going to go downt here tomorrow and have a look but jsut incase he doesnt have the right ones i just woudnered if anyone knows of any jap breakers around bedfordshire or buckinghamshire where they might have 2 coil packs for sale i would be grateful!!

Ross