Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Intercoolers For Tezza!

scott-altezza

needing help getting a intercooler for the tezz that will fit behind bumper without stripping air con ect ! i know u can get the blitz one for this but ill not be paying the £850 they are asking when i can get one just as good for less than half the price , this may need to be slimline ect but was wondering if anyone had this problem thereself, piping is not a problem as i can make custom myself but would buy if not to pricy , any help would be appreciated

needing help getting a intercooler for the tezz that will fit behind bumper without stripping air con ect ! i know u can get the blitz one for this but ill not be paying the £850 they are asking when i can get one just as good for less than half the price , this may need to be slimline ect but was wondering if anyone had this problem thereself, piping is not a problem as i can make custom myself but would buy if not to pricy , any help would be appreciated

I think Trust or HKS do one, check out www.nengun.com think they have a few on there. You will need to remove the crash bar though as far as i know

checked out prolex and that but there does not seem to be one stated for either tezza or is200/300 ! were else could i get one or does anyone know the max sizes of the intercooler that can be fited on the altezza without stripping stuff out

checked out prolex and that but there does not seem to be one stated for either tezza or is200/300 ! were else could i get one or does anyone know the max sizes of the intercooler that can be fited on the altezza without stripping stuff out

I've sold out :whistling:

Maybe ask Sparkystav to measure his, as I believe the Pro-Lex one goes in without crashbar modification,

(check this info with Stav) plus it is fairly big mate.

At least then you have some sort of sizes to work from in your quest to track a suitable one down.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links