Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro Lex Meeting 04.07-06.07.08 In Germany

pascha

The International Lexus meeting 2008 has been organised !

Following the success of the International Lexus meet 2007 (07.07.07) held in Germany the organisers would like to invite all Lexus owners to take part in another great event

This is what we have planned:

Arrival and check in at the Hotel (Check in closes at 11 pm)

6pm a BBQ in the beer garden with the specialities of the region cooked over a charcoal grill.

Breakfast from 6.30 am

At 8.45 am meet in the main room to organise groups for the "surprise" tour.

At 9.00 am the first group departs (each subsequent group will follow at 45 minute intervals).

By 6 pm you should have arrived back at the hotel to relax..

From 6.30 pm onwards some Experts from the Lexus Team will be happy to answer any questions you have.

At 7.30 pm - The Bavarian buffet starts which also includes the presentation of the winner trophies in the main room or beer garden.

Breakfast and Farewells and finally Depart

Where does it take place:

Hotel Winterscheider Muehle

Winterscheider Muehle 1

53809 Ruppichteroth

Tel.: 0049 2247-304-0

Fax: 0049 2247 -304-100

Email: info@winterscheider-muehle.de

Internet: http://winterscheider-muehle.de/

These following choices are available:

Choice 1:

2 nights from the 4th until the 6th July 2008 at the Winterscheider Mill, BBQ Evening on the Friday, drinks not included.

Usage of the Sauna and Swimming Pool and the Tour on Saturday including packed lunch and a Bavarian buffet in the evening, drinks not included.

1 person 175,- euro including breakfast

2 people 275,- euro incl. breakfast

Choice 2:

1 night stay from the 5th until the 6th July 2008 at the Winterscheider Mill, Usage of Sauna and Pool. Packed lunch on Saturday and the Bavarian buffet in the evening, drinks not included.

1 person: 95 euro,- incl. breakfast

2 people: 185, euro incl. breakfast

Choice 3:

Taking part in the surprise Tour on Saturday the 5th July.

Bavarian Buffet in the evening. Drinks not incl. .

55,-euro per person

Note: in case you do not want to participate in the surprise Tour on Saturday 5th July you are welcome to do a trekking tour which is offered by the hotel or you can relax and do a spa day.

IMPORTANT! Please note.

For the surprise Tour on Saturday the 5th July 2008 you/the owner of the car will need to sign an agreement so that the Organisation team cannot be made liable.

Due to the already high interest and the limited spaces of about 150 people any application needs to be with organisers by the 15th May 2008 at the latest

Please send applications to lexus@paschmail.de

Make sure include which choice you want to go for. Also include the first-name and surname name of all participants, your tel. number and mobile number and you nickname in the Lexus forum, Lexus Model and Number plate and please inform of any special requirements egVegetarian, Dog, Children etc. so that we may inform the hotel.

Upon receipt of your initial application you will receive a details of the payment instructions details of the event.

Once payment is received a final booking confirmation will be sent.

Cancellation policy. If you have to cancel the full amount paid will be reimbursed if you cancel by the 30th May 2008. Cancellations after this date will receive half the total amount. Unfortunately the hotel are unable to reimburse for late cancellations after the 15th June 2008

Please not that all bookings for the hotel are made through us.

We would like to say a big Thank you to all our sponsors:

Lexus Germany

Winterscheider Muehle

Lexus Forum Moenchengladbach

We are very much looking forward to seeing you at the weekend

Your Lexus Organisation Team

Bikerlady01, Lex-Golf and Pascha

Simone, Oliver and Rainer

yes, so far we have 2 cars with GB plates!!! I was thinking of 5, so what we need are 3 more. So come on, take your wife/husband for a nice weekend to the Rheinland.

yes, so far we have 2 cars with GB plates!!! I was thinking of 5, so what we need are 3 more. So come on, take your wife/husband for a nice weekend to the Rheinland.
Hi,I'm up for this, :lol: but when do u leave,I can only leave on Friday the 4th and back on the 6th, Sunday.Will be a hard drive,but i think i'm in. :blush: have to see the BOSS LADY :shutit:

Pinned thread at top of forum regarding Euro Meet.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=47358

Current attendees from UK:

Prolex-UK

Yaumeister

Current plan is for UK convoy to set off on Eurotunnel at noonish from Folkstone on Friday 4/7, make own way back as some are staying in Europe for longer vacation, or go round the Ring several times.

Hi,I'm up for this, :lol: but when do u leave,I can only leave on Friday the 4th and back on the 6th, Sunday.Will be a hard drive,but i think i'm in. :blush: have to see the BOSS LADY :shutit:

you can leave any time on the sunday..........last year i was home at 4pm left germany at 10 am :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

The International Lexus meeting 2008 has been organised !

Following the success of the International Lexus meet 2007 (07.07.07) held in Germany the organisers would like to invite all Lexus owners to take part in another great event

This is what we have planned:

Arrival and check in at the Hotel (Check in closes at 11 pm)

6pm a BBQ in the beer garden with the specialities of the region cooked over a charcoal grill.

Breakfast from 6.30 am

At 8.45 am meet in the main room to organise groups for the "surprise" tour.

At 9.00 am the first group departs (each subsequent group will follow at 45 minute intervals).

By 6 pm you should have arrived back at the hotel to relax..

From 6.30 pm onwards some Experts from the Lexus Team will be happy to answer any questions you have.

At 7.30 pm - The Bavarian buffet starts which also includes the presentation of the winner trophies in the main room or beer garden.

Breakfast and Farewells and finally Depart

Where does it take place:

Hotel Winterscheider Muehle

Winterscheider Muehle 1

53809 Ruppichteroth

Tel.: 0049 2247-304-0

Fax: 0049 2247 -304-100

Email: info@winterscheider-muehle.de

Internet: http://winterscheider-muehle.de/

These following choices are available:

Choice 1:

2 nights from the 4th until the 6th July 2008 at the Winterscheider Mill, BBQ Evening on the Friday, drinks not included.

Usage of the Sauna and Swimming Pool and the Tour on Saturday including packed lunch and a Bavarian buffet in the evening, drinks not included.

1 person 175,- euro including breakfast

2 people 275,- euro incl. breakfast

Choice 2:

1 night stay from the 5th until the 6th July 2008 at the Winterscheider Mill, Usage of Sauna and Pool. Packed lunch on Saturday and the Bavarian buffet in the evening, drinks not included.

1 person: 95 euro,- incl. breakfast

2 people: 185, euro incl. breakfast

Choice 3:

Taking part in the surprise Tour on Saturday the 5th July.

Bavarian Buffet in the evening. Drinks not incl. .

55,-euro per person

Note: in case you do not want to participate in the surprise Tour on Saturday 5th July you are welcome to do a trekking tour which is offered by the hotel or you can relax and do a spa day.

IMPORTANT! Please note.

For the surprise Tour on Saturday the 5th July 2008 you/the owner of the car will need to sign an agreement so that the Organisation team cannot be made liable.

Due to the already high interest and the limited spaces of about 150 people any application needs to be with organisers by the 15th May 2008 at the latest

Please send applications to lexus@paschmail.de

Make sure include which choice you want to go for. Also include the first-name and surname name of all participants, your tel. number and mobile number and you nickname in the Lexus forum, Lexus Model and Number plate and please inform of any special requirements egVegetarian, Dog, Children etc. so that we may inform the hotel.

Upon receipt of your initial application you will receive a details of the payment instructions details of the event.

Once payment is received a final booking confirmation will be sent.

Cancellation policy. If you have to cancel the full amount paid will be reimbursed if you cancel by the 30th May 2008. Cancellations after this date will receive half the total amount. Unfortunately the hotel are unable to reimburse for late cancellations after the 15th June 2008

Please not that all bookings for the hotel are made through us.

We would like to say a big Thank you to all our sponsors:

Lexus Germany

Winterscheider Muehle

Lexus Forum Moenchengladbach

We are very much looking forward to seeing you at the weekend

Your Lexus Organisation Team

Bikerlady01, Lex-Golf and Pascha

Simone, Oliver and Rainer

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk