Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Disable The Reverse Beep?

Why disconnect?

This has been asked a few times and the speakers behind the C pillar at the back so just cut the wires.

but why do it? how much are you in reverse?

An that one day when your at the lights and you put it in reverse instead of first by mistake and reverse into someone you'll regret it.

Stav

Yep, as mentioned above...wish reverse wasn't next to first gear, or at least make it so u have to lifed/press gear stick to get to it instead. I too have had a few times where you think ur in first but you are instead in reverse and you try putting it into first and end up putting it into reverse again...makes me angry! lol

• 4 years later...

The gate in mine to get it into reverse is so pronounced and stiff, there's no way I can get confused with first or reverse, 1st is effortless to select,, reverse is not and takes some effort to select it.

The gate in mine to get it into reverse is so pronounced and stiff, there's no way I can get confused with first or reverse, 1st is effortless to select,, reverse is not and takes some effort to select it.

Mines different. It slides into reverse far too easily. And I've selected reverse instead of 1st on countless occasions.

As is mine - no way I could confuse 1st with reverse. You have to give it a positive shove to get it through the "gate"

I don't mind it beeping but the reverse Warning thing is louder than the PDC beeper.

I need to rip the a pillar trim of anyway soon so ill have a look on how to make it a bit quieter. Or expose the PDC one more to make it louder....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links