Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Open Sprint Day 02/11/08

Dave-Ellen

Make sure you have completed your Vehicle Safety Declaration Form which is enclosed or available online.

Can't find this form online??? and haven't recieved an email from you dave??? j dot lockyer at gmail dot com :whistling:

Jason :P

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you have completed your Vehicle Safety Declaration Form which is enclosed or available online.

Can't find this form online??? and haven't recieved an email from you dave??? j dot lockyer at gmail dot com :whistling:

Jason :P

not sure about this..will check

the sun will shine..............

but the wind will blow...........

So Gords going then :lol:

Looks like this is going to be a good day and a good mix of cars going, Quite interested to see how the is200's that are going handle on the course :D

Yes im going :winky: my supercharged is200 did very well last time :D

Looks like this is going to be a good day and a good mix of cars going, Quite interested to see how the is200's that are going handle on the course :D

:lol:

You using the Audi then mate or you got something else to play with??? :unsure:

I hope everyone attending has a great day :D

Hope you lads don't mind, but I was Just reading through this thread, takes me back to when I was single venue rallying back in the mid eighties, under the R.A.C comp regs, and remembering how the scrutineering goes, I recall that the helmets required a clover leaf kite mark sticker on our helmets, is this not the case with sprinting? as it would be a bleeder to get scrutineered out cos of your helmet not being up to scratch.Just a thought Nev. :winky:

Yes using the Audi Chris :winky:

Yes using the Audi Chris :winky:

sound mate should be good, being a 4 wheel drive and lots of power :D

Think im going to be the slowest one there :crybaby: oh well, all fun i guess :blush:

Just checked my helmet, its TUV approved but no other stickers on it???? Is this going to be ok Dave??? if not i might have to try and bring my bro's one!

CamMount.JPG

My camera mount i made won't be a problem will it with scrutineering??

would like to get some laps recorded on dv cam

nothing like a bit of unistrut and nuts and bolts - bit like mechano!

Think im going to be the slowest one there :crybaby: oh well, all fun i guess :blush:

Just checked my helmet, its TUV approved but no other stickers on it???? Is this going to be ok Dave??? if not i might have to try and bring my bro's one!

all good

CamMount.JPG

My camera mount i made won't be a problem will it with scrutineering??

would like to get some laps recorded on dv cam

nothing like a bit of unistrut and nuts and bolts - bit like mechano!

no problem

looks like it may be wet, going to be some sidways action i think :shutit:

just started to rain here mate but says it should be ok tomorrow?? :) so that would mean snow and blizzards knowing our weather reports and how accurate they are :o

Not sure if i'll be able to make it there now but have E-mailed Dave to see if its ok to take my car in as a spectator?? :unsure::crybaby:

Edit: looks like i'm OK to turn up, cheers Dave :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links