Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Open Sprint Day 02/11/08

Dave-Ellen

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris why dont you stick your motor in mate?it wont cost anything if you take my place

Yeah it looks like you've got the right gear Chris, judging by your latest avatar pic ! :D

Really wish I was going to this, even just to watch, have a great time guys, looking forward to the pics/video !

chris why dont you stick your motor in mate?it wont cost anything if you take my place

Yeah it looks like you've got the right gear Chris, judging by your latest avatar pic ! :D

Really wish I was going to this, even just to watch, have a great time guys, looking forward to the pics/video !

Just charging the camera b4 I go watch, looks a bit wet out hopefully it will dry up. But will make for interesting pics lol..

Was very very wet, cold and cold, got some good time in before i had to go and collect my kids from the airport.

Was nice to see everyone tooo :D

Nice to see you again Gord, didnt get any pics of your motor as you had to shoot off not long after I arrived ;) but I believe you had one of the best times. It got alot wetter after you left an there where a few incidents of a post on the track lol will put some pics up when uploaded.. Was good to meet some more members, sure the others will have better pics to put on but they all have long journeys home, like Jason 4 hours, took me 5mins :shifty:

Were all members ok though? sounds a bit risky.

Yes everything was safe & all finished in one piece, very well ran. I believe a non-member cliped the post with his mirror that is all. The drift course was great fun to watch, lots of spinning lol

good day.

will post up more later.

Jason had done 24 sprints when I left...........................

gord was 67 seconds barrie did a low 68 i did a mid 68 think fastest was 64 all day so Gord did really well (his first lap as well)

Many random pics I took with my manly pink camera, 98 to be precise. I'm uploading on photobucket, but most are the same so will just post a few on here. Chris has probably taken some better pics he went out onto the track lol where as mine where all parked up pics. I know alot of people had cameras in there cars so that will be good to watch.

Anyway here goes a few ( I was a bit biast to the Starlett lol & Dave car with the pics :whistling: )

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

good day.

will post up more later.

gord was 67 seconds barrie did a low 68 i did a mid 68 think fastest was 64 all day so Gord did really well (his first lap as well)

Just a shame i had to go, as i was getting used to the track :D

good day.

will post up more later.

Just a shame i had to go, as i was getting used to the track :D

:yahoo:

YAY!! Gord the pride of Manchester with a Schumacher-esq performance!!

WELL DONE Gordmacher :D :D

Glad everyone had a good time!

Do we have an official lap time results board somewhere?

nice pics Chris :D will try and get some of mine up in a bit :D

Had a good day got there a bit later than the rest but enjoyed watching the guys having some fun,

Sorry i missed your track time Gord maybe next time mate but at least i waved as we passed :D

Great to see you guys and girls again and will have to get mine on the track at some point :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links