Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japanese Tuning Show (jts)

Yaumeister

All,

Since the LOC isn't officially attending the JTS show, anyone who is interested to attend can potentially tag along with the Toyota Owners Club.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78503

Please register your interest so a club stand can be arranged, thank you.

Prolex (Dave) will be participating in Time Attack at the event.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=50179

JTS

http://www.japanesetuningshow.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

If you would like to join the Toyota Owners Club on the club stand, please complete the attached form and send it back to JTS organisers.

The deadline for entry is 28th May, don't leave it too late though if you want to be sure to get the pass in time for 1st June.

Don't forget it is the TOYOTA Owners Club, not Lexus.

If you would like to join the Toyota Owners Club on the club stand, please complete the attached form and send it back to JTS organisers.

The deadline for entry is 28th May, don't leave it too late though if you want to be sure to get the pass in time for 1st June.

Don't forget it is the TOYOTA Owners Club, not Lexus.

I have not got a printer :crying: but i'm still going :D it would be nice if i can squeeze in with the Toyota Owners Club :whistling:

From TOC:

Hi Everyone

I have spoken to a lady called Abbie from JTS promotions. As time is getting nearer you will now be able to ring her directly on 01775768661 and book directly with her. Have your credit card ready to hand and state the club name and your name and how many passengers will be coming along with you. Driver £10 and passenger £15 :thumbsup: Due to the ever changing numbers of toc's stand she thinks that it will be best that we will collect the tickets on the gate. So far there are at least 7 car's booked to come onto our stand. Abbie Say's that she will be on the gate from 6AM so all you need to do is state your name and club and you will be given the tickets.

There is a possibility that she could send the tickets to your home which will be posted on wednesday, but if you dont receive them. No problem just come along to the show and you will be given them on the gate along with club pass :thumbsup:

Any questions about this please pm me or call Abbie or Keith on the number above :yes:

jerry!!

From TOC:
Hi Everyone

I have spoken to a lady called Abbie from JTS promotions. As time is getting nearer you will now be able to ring her directly on 01775768661 and book directly with her. Have your credit card ready to hand and state the club name and your name and how many passengers will be coming along with you. Driver £10 and passenger £15 :thumbsup: Due to the ever changing numbers of toc's stand she thinks that it will be best that we will collect the tickets on the gate. So far there are at least 7 car's booked to come onto our stand. Abbie Say's that she will be on the gate from 6AM so all you need to do is state your name and club and you will be given the tickets.

There is a possibility that she could send the tickets to your home which will be posted on wednesday, but if you dont receive them. No problem just come along to the show and you will be given them on the gate along with club pass :thumbsup:

Any questions about this please pm me or call Abbie or Keith on the number above :yes:

jerry!!

I will phone for tickets , thanks :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk