Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Turbo

eBay number: 120245087243

You'll need an Exhaust manifold to start with.

Doesnt look a bad kit but your prob better starting from scratch if you want to Turbo your 200.

Most garages taking on the project will be able to fabricate their own pipe work etc. And your better off spending good money on a decent turbo than an unbranded one.

Stav

Ebay number: 120245087243

You'll need an Exhaust manifold to start with.

Doesnt look a bad kit but your prob better starting from scratch if you want to Turbo your 200.

Most garages taking on the project will be able to fabricate their own pipe work etc. And your better off spending good money on a decent turbo than an unbranded one.

Stav

okey, thank you. but the problem is that garages in norway dont know anything about lexus :huh:

so I was hoping that there was a kit I could buy, but you dont think its a good idea to buy that kit?

It's not really knowing about the lexus, its knowing about turbo kits and what's needed.

You'll also need a Mappable ECU like a Greddy Emanage or something.

Stav

It's not really knowing about the lexus, its knowing about turbo kits and what's needed.

You'll also need a Mappable ECU like a Greddy Emanage or something.

Stav

okey, do you know about a kit I should buy that fits a is200 00mod? and does the manifold for is300 fit on is200?

even the best kits require modification

the is300 engine is different from the is200 engine so no, the manifold wont fit

okey. I was thinking of buying a kit from USA, but I can`t find any for is200. only for is300, so I was wondering if a kit for is300 will work on my car?

because the price in Norway is so high.

no, I have not tried that. I just started checking yeasterday.

I to have turbo kit for sale, new in the box, with cast manifold,the only part i dont have is the down pipe, but as the others have said you will need someone to fit and map it for you :D

I to have turbo kit for sale, new in the box, with cast manifold,the only part i dont have is the down pipe, but as the others have said you will need someone to fit and map it for you :D

Is this a Prolex kit Gord? I might have the original downpipe that I had fitted still in the garage.

Is this a Prolex kit Gord? I might have the original downpipe that I had fitted still in the garage.

Will its the same as yes, if you do ? that would be nice mate :D could sell as full kit then, asi have all the other bit to go with the kit, ecu injectors :D

put it in the dustbin.......................as you know adrian it restricts power something wicked.

the chap from Norway may want to contact the famous dissembler Nico who had one of my kits fitted................its running fine after 2 years and is the "talk of the town"

It is very restictive. But If you still want it Gord I'll try and dig it out. You can use the flanges or whatever.

Yer mate that would be good, its sort of a starting point for someone that may want the kit :D

No worries mate, I'll have a look for it tomorrow :)