Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wiring Help Needed

Hi folks, sorry to keep goin on about this but does anyone know of somewhere i can obtain wiring diagrams for the Greddy E-Manage Ultimate on the IS200.

My cars still in the garage and is coming up for 8 weeks now!! The mechanic and i decided if there was no other solution it will be returned to standard will admit defeat. My initial thoughts is that he wired it up as a altezza but still not sure. As i mentioned in a previous thread he was waiting for a diagram to be sent from another garage but it never happened.

So if anyone knows of anyone with one fitted or has a diaram of one fitted i would be really appreciative as far as i know there isn't much help or options available up here in aberdeen.

I would even be willing to make it worth while for any helpfull info because as it stands im goin to be paying for it either getting fixed or put back to "standard"

Im getting desperate lol..

Cheers dude, thats sort f what im looking for, ideally if it was a car specific one that would be ideal.

just recieed a vehicle diagnosis file containing the ecu set up how ever i still need to get my hands on a vehicle specific one or ideally a diagram taken from one fitted to a car.

please please please

lol

If you download the manaul from the greddy website it shows the connections for the 1GFE engine,

PM me your email address mate and i might have some information for you.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links