Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cleethorpes Meeting

s200spl

ALL LEXUS WELCOME!!

Any 1 up for a LOC meeting in cleethorpes?

I was thinking we could meet up in the carpark about 5 minz frm pleasure island, opposite the new KFC :unsure: .

The carpark is quite big with KFC & Mc Donalds opposite, and if its a big turn out there is a long strip of grass nxt to the carpark!!

Pleasure island potcode: DN35 0PL

All ideas on dates & times welcome!!

jst let me thanx louize :winky:

GOING

s200spl

Lexus2D

Crutch200

Chris32IS200

MAYBE

Aztecbandit1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just joined the LOC after buying my first is200 and looking up on the site trying to find a venue that is close to me were you all seem to meet and as if by magic i see this one lol cleethorpes is about half hour to me and the venue in which you describe "across from KFC and McDonalds" is an excellant place so sooner the better i think :D

i have just joined the LOC after buying my first is200 and looking up on the site trying to find a venue that is close to me were you all seem to meet and as if by magic i see this one lol cleethorpes is about half hour to me and the venue in which you describe "across from KFC and McDonalds" is an excellant place so sooner the better i think :D

Hi & welcome 2 loc :winky:

Where bouts in Donny u from :question:

U missed a good meet in Doncaster last month :)

lol the pub in there aint bad :whistling:

Anytime 4 me c whats good 4 others :unsure:

We could meet at the services off M18 joinin M180 2 convoy :driving:

lol the pub in there aint bad :whistling:

Anytime 4 me c whats good 4 others :unsure:

We could meet at the services off M18 joinin M180 2 convoy :driving:

i wo jst thinking that lol :winky:

if no1 has got anythin else planned we cud do it this saturday, weather is supposed 2 be gud

when is the earlyst that people can make it? try for the end of this month maybe? (am frm bentley you? in reply to lexus 2d)

dont think end of the month a gud idea coz there's a WIM meeting on 25th and a LOC meeting in blackpool on the 26th lol

i'm frm thorne :winky:

Hey crutch

so wot lex u got n colour :question: u got any pics :question: ill av 2 look out 4 u as im only down the road :winky:

yer i got a x plate is200 in aztec fire (is it haha) where abouts you from then? do LOC have regular meets then? ;)

Hey crutch

so wot lex u got n colour :question: u got any pics :question: ill av 2 look out 4 u as im only down the road :winky:

yer i got a x plate is200 in aztec fire (is it haha) where abouts you from then? do LOC have regular meets then? ;)

OOOhhh another Aztec fire lex will look forward to seeing it matey :whistling: make a change to see 2 at a meet and we do have a few meets going on at the moment :D

Have a look at the meets section matey there normally listed on there :D Oh and get some pic's up of your lex :lol:

yes i went see a lexus expecting it to be blue and when i turned up it was aztec?!?! very confusing but i instantly fel in love :blush: got a few pics so will get them loaded up very soon nice to see another one lol

Hey crutch

U wont b hard 2 spot then :winky:

Looks likw we av a few rare Lexus in Doncaster :)

My other half saw u a couple a week ago n thought it was Aztecbandit1 lol :lol:

Pitty u didnt come 2 the Doncaster meet it was in VUE car park ;)

Hey crutch

:D :D

Hey crutch

My other half saw u a couple a week ago n thought it was Aztecbandit1 lol :lol:

Bet he was swearing then :lol: :duh: :wacko:

:lol:

swearing???? you could say that i carnt believe i missed the doncaster one not when i regulary go there to local meets on a sunday :crybaby: lol have to keep my eyes out for the doncaster lexus group lol

Doncaster Meet

Chek it out some good photos :winky:

BTW im in Armthorpe :whistling: