Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cleethorpes Meeting

s200spl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some amazing pictures on there so gutted that i missed that hopefully i wint miss much more now tho lol :winky: armthorpe thats good ive just moved from there about 2 years ago :D

Aww y did u move :question: Hope u wasnt affected by the floods :question:

Im guna do another meet so u can attend :winky:

Count me in!!! sooner the better as i am going to fetch the Mrs and we are expecting an addition to the family on the 16/06!! Convoy from M180 service sounds great Lexus2d..

Hiya Chris hows u :question:

I feel 4 your Mrs bein so close in this weather

no thankfully i was not affected came very close car was parked in a puddle but was about it haha :o yes another meet there would be good for me still gutted that i just missed out on last donny meet :angry: lol

Count me in!!! sooner the better as i am going to fetch the Mrs and we are expecting an addition to the family on the 16/06!! Convoy from M180 service sounds great Lexus2d..

Hiya Chris hows u :question:

I feel 4 your Mrs bein so close in this weather

Hey Lexus2D I'm good thanks, this weather plays havoc with expectant mums and I don't envey them when its cool never mind like it has been!!

How'ss you :question:

Seems a bit l8 4 a meet by time we hit Cleethorpes its guna b 7pm ish :unsure:

Most r on a Sunday around 2pm ish :tomato:

Ill just watch this space 4 now 2 c :winky:

s200spl her computer has crashed so she as asked if i will c wot peeps think & let her know :)

So up 2 press its 3pm @ moto services J5 M18 then on 2 the meet 4 about 4pm

Sunday 18TH MAY add ur name 2 list :)

s200spl

Lexus2D

Crutch200

Meet Pics

Had a gr8 Meet 2 say there was only 4 turned up :crybaby:

Cheers s200spl will have 2 do it again n get more 2 show up :winky:

Was brill goin down M180 in convoy :)

we had 2 Aztec n no Bandit :tomato:

DSC03211.jpg

DSC03200.jpg

DSC03217.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk