Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Grrr

Aweb

so just travelling to work and some tard monkey decides to pull in front of me to go into a junction!

not best pleased! Altezza weathered the impacct quite well! the renault clio didnt survive to well :D

http://www.fadeware.net/car-related/meh/P1....33%5b02%5d.JPG

not my fault and i'm busy going through insurance!

http://www.fadeware.net/car-related/meh/P130508_08.37.JPG

enjoy looking at the death of a crushed clio! :D

my car is repairable just waiting on prices of parts which could make it uneconomical for repair! :(

will let you know in due course :(

Hard luck mate :(

although it's not your fault it's still alot of inconvenience, that repair bill won't be small as "Lexus" parts are expensive...especially suspension parts as i found out recently :(

hope it gets all sorted quickly :)

Ouch sorry to hear this mate and hope it all gets sorted soon,

it makes you wonder what's going through some off these num nuts heads when they pull of maneuvers like that :unsure:

Keep us updated

I know where you mean

ALtezza held up very well from the looks of it! MAke sure you only price up the best bits for your Altezza! Maybe Legana bumper instead of current one.. wink wink!

hehe they've already sorted the parts.

It would seem the Insurance company have agreed to fix0r my car :) Although its going to take a while for parts (i've been told 3weeks possibly) and then a week or so to fix it.

They've said its going to cost around £3k to fix! :ohmy:

Anyways i've got a hire car although i'm told today they are going to decide today if i need to keep it! obviously i do as my car is undriveable!

Will keep you posted :)

• 2 weeks later...
It would seem the Insurance company have agreed to fix0r my car :) Although its going to take a while for parts (i've been told 3weeks possibly) and then a week or so to fix it.

Any mention of depreciation value compensation? as if/when you decide to sell your car at a later stage you'll have to declare it was repaired and this may effect the price you can expect to get .... :(

concrats mate.... bet you looking forward to it

hell yea! I much as it was nice driving an 08 Saab 93 it just didnt have anything on the tezza!

Any mention of depreciation value compensation? as if/when you decide to sell your car at a later stage you'll have to declare it was repaired and this may effect the price you can expect to get .... :(

I doubt very much they'd furnish me with some sort of compensation and tbh i just dont want to have to go through the hassle of dragging it out.

Now that its arrival is imminent i kinda fancy doing a bit of basic modding (exhaust, air filter) side of things.

upon reading tho i gather the exhaust is different between a 6MT and 5AT...

well she's back! all fixed and clean!

Only down side is that i have now got a brand new clear headlight (o/s) and the d/s one is tinged yellow and looks ****ty!!! :( :(

Will take some piccies and post up! :D

What the garage and I are confused about is the fog light was more expensive than the headlight! go figure! :|

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links