Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mk1 Gs300 - Where Can I Get A Manual Please

Hi Folks

Been the proud owner of a Gs300 Mk1 sport for 6 months now. So far, so good. Things are starting to feel a bit slack/wobbly and I am aware of a number of issues with this series of cars, ie accurate wheel alignment, worn ball joints, bushes etc. I am a competent home mechanic and am looking to source a manual, paper or electronic for the MK 1. I bought a CD off E-bay...... waste of effort as it only covers the Mk2, so I have some engine data and have sourced more engine info care of the Supra Club, but thats about it.

Anybody able to assist me, or point me in the right direction please

Many thanks :D

Tony

PS, who said GS300 exhaust are stainless ????? cause they rust well if they are!

there is a pdf owners manual kicking around that does cover the mk1, i got it on this pc somewhere, if you want ill look for it , used i a few times,

Steve

Thanks, I would very much appreciate a copy. If you manage to find it, please post back and we can exchange details, email etc

Thanks for your help! :winky:

Tony

Hi Ryo

Thanks for your replies. I don't get to be online very often, hence I've not been able to check back. Also my work PC is networked and MSN and Hotmail are barred sites. I have a hotmail account, lambaj@hotmail.com and I may be able to get online at home soon.

Gonna plead thick here as I have not heard of being "added" to MSN before...... do you need me to add you to my contact list, or am I missing something a bit more basic here. Can you not e-mail the PDF ?

Any help your able to give is very greatfully recieved - eventually!!

Cheers

Tony

The PDF that Ryo is referring to is 57 odd meg in size (not sure when zipped up though but still likely to be very large) so most mail servers would not deliver an attachment that size :(

PS, who said GS300 exhaust are stainless ????? cause they rust well if they are!

Only parts of the exhaust system are stainless steel, and then again, not entirely the highest grade.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a public thankyou to Ryo for his help with this topic - Bloody decent chap!! THANKS !!! :D

Almost just hit the print button at work - not good at 57M and 2700 pages !!

Cheers again

Tony

Struck me last night that now I have this Mk 1 GS300 manual on a memory stick, it could be posted about to people who like me are unable or too thick to work out how to down load it!.

So, if people want to borrow the memory stick to copy the file onto their computer, I am willing to post it about.

Here are the rules:

Send me a PM

You cover all postage costs there and back (about 54p each way)

You return the stick to me or be publicly named and shamed.

Easy really.

I also have the Mk2 manual on a CD. Same principle can apply. Its not as compreshensive as the Mk1, but it should cover everything you would want to try at home.

Cheers all

Tony

can you burn me a cd please? will send you some cds if needed :)

Can do. Send me a PM and I can send you my details, then you can send me a disc and an a self addressed envelope. I'll burn the disc and pop it back in the post to you. Can't promise to be as quick as Ryo (there and back, 38 hrs!) but I will get it done.

Cheers

Tony B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links