Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Stickers

Andy-R

Don't know if this has been suggested before or already been done, I was thinking special LOC stickers only available to members so we could identify each other when were out on our travels, I was thinking something like the LOC badge But just the text maybe different types of stickers depending on where you want to put it on your car my choice would be window stickers but others will have there own preference, make the stickers only available to members and of course there would have to be a small charge for the stickers to cover costs but i'm sure most of the guys/gals on here wouldn't mind. Just a thought :) I am aware these are probably available through gold membership, but just thought it would be cool for us all to be able to spot each other.

I've ordered my sticker so you will all know who I am :ohmy: not much point in me going gold yet as I'm not looking to do the mods that would benefit from the discount but maybe when i've got some spare cash(under the next Tory gov) then it will defo be worth while.

I've ordered my sticker so you will all know who I am :ohmy: not much point in me going gold yet as I'm not looking to do the mods that would benefit from the discount but maybe when i've got some spare cash(under the next Tory gov) then it will defo be worth while.

I don't really mod my car much either, but I save a fortune each year on my services at Lexus thanks to my Gold membership :winky:

Totally understand though mate, here's hoping the tories make it through :whistling:

Can't afford Lexus service either at the moment(even though i'd love to be able send it there) but I am a trained grease monkey all be it a few years back I know enough to do the service myself and my father in-law has been a mechanic for 30odd years so can save a few quid on that side of things ;)

• 1 year later...

Only problem is, Got that sticker you linked to there and it was a bit tacky :/. Maybe have one in black or white instead of gold, as it didnt look nice no matter where on the car it was stuck. Wouldnt fit in the back quater, looked odd on any side windows, looked stupid on the front, and couldnt see it through the back :(

O well.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links