Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Dashboard Tray

Birty

Anyone got any ideas where i can get a dashboard tray/box for my is200 - (the one with the lid that sits over the top center air vents)

I have seen one on eBay for £85 but that seems quite expensive for a bit of plastic + they are saying that its on back order & won't be dispatched till August !

I have seen a couple on my travels (i think one might of been a genuine Lex & the other made by a company called JRM)

Any help, part numbers & prices much appreciated - as i need somewhere to store my TomTom

I have seen one on ebay for £85 .......

....... as i need somewhere to store my TomTom

£80-£85 is the going rate mate.

Also the tray isn't secure, I might put a pen, sunglasses, loose change in there...

but a Tom-Tom ? (especially after announcing that on a public forum).

it is surely the first place a theif would look ?

At least the glovebox locks.

It's confirmed then - The worlds gone mad :o . £85 for a bit of plastic :tsktsk: & only £20 more for a state of the art sat nav syetem.

I mean ''someone is making some good money here''

I appreciate the cost is £85, & even though i can afford it - i just can't force my hand to go to my wallet & get the credit card for that.

Prehaps i am getting old (or tighter than a gladiators spandex thong) but that just seems crazy to me.

YES I REALLY WANT ONE - but can live without it.

Might even have a go at making one myself - (sticky back plastic, couple of fairy liquid bottles, PVA glue, shoe box, & a couple of gate hinges) YES IVE GOT ALL THAT LYING ABOUT, WISH ME LUCK :lol:

what i did with mine was to take the sucker part off my tom tom dock.cut a hole at the back of the dash tray so the dock would fit through and make a bracket to hold it in place.wired the cig lighter charger to another cig lighter in the glove box all hidden out of the way.so basically the dock is permentaly in position and charges when ign on.all i need do now is to lift tom tom off and hide it away.also if you shave a bit off the small indentations at front of the dock you dont have to unclip it.just lift it off.saved a lot of pratting about.put some black silicone sealer around the hole in dash to tidy it up.have also ordered a visor for tom tom to stop sun.will try add photos.

No, he wants the JDM tray but he wants it real cheap

:lol: i dunno, people buy a cheap lexus and expect to run/mod it on ford money. £85 is reasonable me thinks.

Lennylexus - you got it in one (tighter than a Gladiators Thong thats me)

Wozza - Spot on (i want the one with the lid & i want it cheap)

:lol:

As for the dead cheap lex - no i think i paid bang on what it is worth if not a couple of hundred over the top (but it is a gooden)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links