Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ne Scotland Meet

Steve_D

How about a meet up this way in the next month or so :whistling:ALL LEXUS WELCOME OF COURSE

I see there's been a few interested members recently, would be good to meet everyone & get some sun while it lasts B) .

Date - 08/06/08 @ 2pm

Location - Kingswells Park & Ride, Aberdeen.

Going:

Durrantie

Cameron is200 sport

Rogue

Mole

Jay M

How about a meet up this way in the next month or so?

I see there's been a few interested members recently, would be good to meet everyone.

Should be a weekend day for obvious reasons, & try to work around anyone's offshore rota's etc.

Some names & possible locations would be good for a start.

How about - Sunday 8th June 2008?

sounds good to me,am in.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent, not a bad turn out already, pm'd a few other regular LOC aberdonians so maybe some others will come along

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you all, now on to e-bay for some bargains (jay), now know that I want a supercharger! :rolleyes:

Steve.

Picture of owners cars - from right to left.

1. Rogue.

2. Mole.

3. Durrantie.

4. Cameron is200sport.

5. Jay m.

dsc00076ecd5.jpg

indeed, will let you folks know when we're heading down, i would imagine probably either thursday night or friday at somepoint.

Will have to stop spendin money on random stuff first, lookin at that short shifter then may have also bought another set of alloys, need to start saving for the petrol, althogh a litre of beer is cheaper than a litre of petrol which could be a problem lol.

yeah but will you drink 70 liters of beer :whistling: ,let me know if those alloys of yours come up for sale,you have got me interested in that grounding kit and just a few other mods,want a new back box possible wind defflectors,side skirts oh the list could go on and on and on but sadley they pennys don't,where is the jae happening???

Will do dude, hey ive got another 2 exhausts in my garage, was planning on selling at somepoint but never really got round to it, one just the back box and the other manifold back. Jae is at mersey island, way down south (588 miles from aberdeen). Road trip!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk