Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Weathershield Car Covers - Top Of The Range!

Can all those who put their name down please email me ASAP.

I'm waiting for everyone's details before i send out the payment form as i want to do it all in one go.

I have only had 3 email addresses so far.........

Can you confirm you got my details mate?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can all those who put their name down please email me ASAP.

I'm waiting for everyone's details before i send out the payment form as i want to do it all in one go.

I have only had 3 email addresses so far.........

Can you confirm you got my details mate?

sure did matey.

:offtopic: do you deal with marine setups??

do u have an aquatic business?? i've kept marine fish for about 10 years now and i'm after a complete new system and was after some ideas regarding what setup to go with etc etc. my only gripe with keeping sal****er in this country is that the fish are poop compared to what i can get in the states (i have a 200 gallon setup over there focused on the more aggressive fish) and the cost for, wel, everything, is at least double!! but hey ho, a hobby's a hobby.....

do u have an aquatic business?? i've kept marine fish for about 10 years now and i'm after a complete new system and was after some ideas regarding what setup to go with etc etc. my only gripe with keeping sal****er in this country is that the fish are poop compared to what i can get in the states (i have a 200 gallon setup over there focused on the more aggressive fish) and the cost for, wel, everything, is at least double!! but hey ho, a hobby's a hobby.....

Sorry, no business mate, just a hobbyist like yourself. I do agree we get rogered on price the same as we do for everything else over here. In fact, you sound further down the salt path than me (just a 40 gallon reef for me), big freshwater stuff is my main interest.

Sorry, no business mate, just a hobbyist like yourself. I do agree we get rogered on price the same as we do for everything else over here. In fact, you sound further down the salt path than me (just a 40 gallon reef for me), big freshwater stuff is my main interest.

yea been mad on it since i was a nipper....my dad was a keen marine keeper so to speak.

i'm just trying to track down a reasonably well priced tank, skimmer, external filter etc etc. I've found a 300 litre aqua One setup that the guy is practically giving away as the cabinet that comes with it is broken. but my problem is i will need a cabinet!! was toying with a sump option, but can't warrant the cost for it over here!! its ludicrous and turn around time is silly!!

Hi guys,

I'm waiting for emails addresses from:

- Mat (Monster Mat)

- Lenny Lexus

- blsrbjg

when i have these the forms will be sent out.

can the people listed above please get in contact ASAP as i spent a heck of a long time sorting this out and we're all waiting on you guys so that it can all be finalised and the orders dispatched.

i'm away thursday-saturday this week so would love to have evrything done by tomorrow.... :whistling:

Hi all,

I've just emailed the authorisation form to those that were kind enough to send me their email details.

I have still not heard from the 3 people listed above and am a bit dissapointed that i went to the trouble of arranging this for everyone and some people who put their name down have not got back in touch with me regarding payment etc.

Regardless of those 3, there are still 6 people so that's the $212.50 rate which is great!!

@Tigerfish, when i emailed you mate i quoted the IS cover price.....the one you want i believe is slightly less. It may be worth you dropping a quick email to Sewell asking the price, or have a nosey on their website.

Cheers again to everyone who has been involved in this group buy.

Hope you like the covers!!!

Rob

Hi all,

I've just emailed the authorisation form to those that were kind enough to send me their email details.

I have still not heard from the 3 people listed above and am a bit dissapointed that i went to the trouble of arranging this for everyone and some people who put their name down have not got back in touch with me regarding payment etc.

Regardless of those 3, there are still 6 people so that's the $212.50 rate which is great!!

@Tigerfish, when i emailed you mate i quoted the IS cover price.....the one you want i believe is slightly less. It may be worth you dropping a quick email to Sewell asking the price, or have a nosey on their website.

Cheers again to everyone who has been involved in this group buy.

Hope you like the covers!!!

Rob

Hi ROB,I've just got my cover today, :P nice cover,but i need to find a way to lock it to the car,coz it a nice cover,yes i said it,nice nice cover.To the guys that ordered, good buy,To the guys that lost out,bad luck,again thanks ROB ,Great job. :P I owe u a pint, CHEERS B)

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who has now completed their purchase. Your GB coordinator, Rob, has been gracious enough to delay his purchase to ensure all those signed-up to purchase the Lexus Cover have completed their transaction. Below is a list for the orders we have received:

Internal IS200 Covers (PT248-53000)

1. Rob (Rob's Lexx) (PENDING) 7184055

2. Mat (Monster Mat)

3. Purvesh (Purvesh81) 7176794

4. John (imperial1952)

5. Lenny Lexus

6. Robin H 7180716

7. blsrbjg

GS Covers (PT248-30980)

1. TigerFish - GS300

2. Terry Moore - GS430 7178094

For those of you who have not yet completed your transaction, please take a moment to complete the order form Rob has emailed to each of you to allow Rob to get his cover. I know he is patiently waiting and I know how much time Rob has vested into organizing this group purchase. Please give Rob a hand and proceed with your purchase. For those who may be experiencing difficulty with payment, logistics or any other anomaly, feel free to contact me directly at ddiller@sewell.com - my name is Darrel.

Respectfully yours,

Sewell Parts

Rob is this still on? was at exams and didnt receive a pm

O well tis a shame i've missed out

You are on the list above as one of those on the group buy mate. You did not miss out.

p.s. I have emailed Darrel a couple of minutes ago regarding mine.

@LennyLexus, you need to pm me your email address and i can send you an authorisation form.

If people have had 'buyers remorse' and no longer want the cover they have signed up to, please say so and their name can be taken off the list.

Additionally, can i say thanks to darren for leasing with me regarding this and i'm looking forward to receiving my cover :)

Can someone please confirm Darell's email addy? I got my email bounnced back today

The following message to <ddiller@sewell.com> was undeliverable.

The reason for the problem:

5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) 'timeout'

@LennyLexus, you need to pm me your email address and i can send you an authorisation form.

If people have had 'buyers remorse' and no longer want the cover they have signed up to, please say so and their name can be taken off the list.

Additionally, can i say thanks to darren for leasing with me regarding this and i'm looking forward to receiving my cover :)

done

try him at lexusparts@sewell.com and make it FAO Darrell.

shouldn't have a problem on that mate. sure that's what i have used, but will check.

@Lenny, i'll email the form tomorrow.

cheers

rob

Got my cover the other day and i must say its fantastic quality and i love the way it folds into a smallish storage bag.

i haven't had it on the car yet and before i have a go at putting it on, i wondered if there was any tips to fitting it? is it best starting with the front or rear? or best getting the mirrors in their pockets first?? i know its not a big dilemma, but have no idea how easy it is to slip on and off quickly. also, i presume it'll be fine without any rope securing it under the chasis (unless high winds)??

@lenny, completely forgot to send u that form mate. will do it first thing tomorrow.

cheers

rob

Got my cover the other day and i must say its fantastic quality and i love the way it folds into a smallish storage bag.

i haven't had it on the car yet and before i have a go at putting it on, i wondered if there was any tips to fitting it? is it best starting with the front or rear? or best getting the mirrors in their pockets first?? i know its not a big dilemma, but have no idea how easy it is to slip on and off quickly. also, i presume it'll be fine without any rope securing it under the chasis (unless high winds)??

cheers

rob

anyone??

• 4 weeks later...

just had a check, does the weathershield car cover made by Covercraft? and its outdoor only? as i only need one for indoor, its worth getting this or will the indoor one made by Covercraft be ok? as the 2 is about £160 different in prices....