Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time Attack @ Silverstone 1/6/2008 Helpers Required !

Dave-Ellen

Also I will be there - so if you need pare of hands to help just let me know. I don't know did I will be very helpful ... Me and my lady can bring you good luck :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good for me :) More power you need ... hmmm ... Don't tell anybody but ... if I will have now spare about 7k than I will go for 1995-1997 Jaguar XJR :) Everything what you need - luxury, power (4 litres supercharged engine taking this car from 0 to 60 mph in about 6 sec - 320 BHP) and reliability. I had one XJR (1995) and that was amazing machine - best car I ever had (unfortunately I didn't know about his history - had accident and was written-off, engine block was cracked and I been forced to sell it), after I had standard XJ6 (1995) with 3.2 - I've donned about 20k miles in 8 months and apart of service (each 6k) - nothing else to do - perfect condition. Never disappointed me. And fuel consumption - hmm - same as mine IS200.

UPS - probably somebody will kill me for that :). If not - I will see you on Sunday :)

So to confirm front gate at 0730?

yup

form is i collect my 4 tickest tickets even I then hand em out

my car and one other can come to the paddock

need 1 more trolley jack

also can someone bring 10 lires of 98/99 fuel ?

if I run out i'll buy it from you :whistling:

I have a 3L can so I can bring that along with fuel, no trolley jack though.

cool

so 5 litrs can (full) and trolley jack required.............

i have my own t/j want two to change wheels quicker :whistling:

Sorry Dave, not able to make this now :duh: due to work commitments :blink:

i dont know, anything to get out of getting the sausage butties in :D

Bacon :winky: yes got to work last night, and got asked to work sat & sunday night to cover another shift :duh:

Sorry Dave, not able to make this now :duh: due to work commitments :blink:

i dont know, anything to get out of getting the sausage butties in :D

Bacon :winky: yes got to work last night, and got asked to work sat & sunday night to cover another shift :duh:

Your only working so you can get some more petrol for the Audi :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk