Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

N/a Tuned Is200 - Top-end Figures...

LiCkWiD

fitted a manifold/hi flow cat/Kazama rear box/induction kit/Camcon to a guys car 2 years ago

transformed the car lovely noise and went like the proverbial off the shovel.

never got it dyno'd though which was a shame

customer stuffed it after 3 months which was also a shame

any chance on a dyno with your headers?

and anyone have a statistic on the HP increase of installing a TTE back box?

they gave 15 extra on a s/c'd car

15bhp from the TTE zorst on a standard s/c'd car???? that may be a tad optimistic me thinks.....

fitted a manifold/hi flow cat/Kazama rear box/induction kit/Camcon to a guys car 2 years ago

transformed the car lovely noise and went like the proverbial off the shovel.

never got it dyno'd though which was a shame

customer stuffed it after 3 months which was also a shame

any chance on a dyno with your headers?

and anyone have a statistic on the HP increase of installing a TTE back box?

they gave 15 extra on a s/c'd car

15bhp from the TTE zorst on a standard s/c'd car???? that may be a tad optimistic me thinks.....

Rob, he is on about headers = manifold, not the TTE zorst :D i think :duh:

or buy a Subaru Legacy B4! All the power you want with the luxury of an IS!

But he probably doesn't want to "down grade" .... :whistling:

You're probably right :P

I'm fussy with Subarus. Pound for pound, I'd prefer an Evo. Less common, for a start.

And if I was going to buy a Subaru... it'd be an Impreza. Not a Legacy.

or buy a Subaru Legacy B4! All the power you want with the luxury of an IS!

But he probably doesn't want to "down grade" .... :whistling:

I think Noel needs a spin in my Legacy so and you will change your mind soon enough. They are more luxurious than that Altezza of yours!

You're probably right :P

I'm fussy with Subarus. Pound for pound, I'd prefer an Evo. Less common, for a start.

And if I was going to buy a Subaru... it'd be an Impreza. Not a Legacy.

:offtopic:

Obviously your don't know much about the new shape Legacy's . I haven't seen another one on the road since i've bought it a few weeks back. If you want something that has Impreza/Evo power and has that sleeper look. Subaru Legacy 2.0 GT B4 jdm spec, is worth looking at.(280bhp in standard form). Same ecu and twin scroll turbo as the new Impreza AFAIK. Standard european spec legacy's are muck. B4's and STI's jdm specs are what you want.

I think Noel needs a spin in my Legacy so and you will change your mind soon enough. They are more luxurious than that Altezza of yours!

uuuuuhhhhh Dan, did i hit a nerve :hehe:

Nah as usual i'm just stirring.... i'd love a spin in your Legacy sometime...

new B4's are very nice in fairness ;)

uuuuuhhhhh Dan, did i hit a nerve :hehe:

Nah as usual i'm just stirring.... i'd love a spin in your Legacy sometime...

new B4's are very nice in fairness ;)

next Tezzaworld meet Noel you can test it out!

I wasn't suggesting Legacys are common. Let alone more common than Evos. I'm saying if I wanted to pick between an Evo and an Impreza... Evo would win, on face-value. Not taking into account service costs, performance etc.

I saw one today at a car park in Colchester. Nice car. Just not for me. As I said, if I wanted a Subaru... I'd buy an Impreza.

EDIT:

Test drove a IS200 SE on a 2000 plate, today. 73k, FSH, cream leather interior etc. etc. Up for £4995.. got it for £4495. Ready to pick up Wednesday (Service, valet etc.), but I won't be able to make the 160 mile roundtrip till Friday. Longest week of my life, I promise... grr!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links