Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What would you like to see on Lexus Owners Club

Steve

Name as many things you would like to see on this club.

Be adventurous and list as many things as possible!

If you rub me the right way your wishes may come true:smilegrin::smilegrin: (no I am straight! ):mad::P

OK Steve here's my thoughts

1- How about a section with known workable mods - not a forum - just a page of statements like "The IS200 will take up to 19" wheels without mods" or "You can lower the suspension by Xmm without problems" or "Lexus UK will fit a Tubo for £4000". Forums can get a bit bogged down with discussions.

2- When your sat on your own in the Chat room waiting-how about a clue to let you know if you are the only one left on the web-site.

3- Less copying of comments inside forums-it must waste 50% of the space on some topics

I agree with Wallace, especially with mods.I think it'd be useful to have people's mods linked to a tally table. For example, how many people use the HKS, or TRD equipment, etc. Maybe even reviews, a lot like amazon book reviews.

I always check to see how many people are in the chat room and there's always 0. There are, however usually a few people on-line. Is there a way to lure people in to the chat room?

Just out of interest, are there plans to bring the community to the road? As in an emblem for the back of your car or something. I must have seen thirty Lexus' since Monday and I bet at least one was a member.

Hi guys.. thanks for your comments

Wallace.. please explan more on this comment "

3- Less copying of comments inside forums-it must waste 50% of the space on some topics

Also these pages with workable mods... if someone could show me a kind of an example and I will try and put this together

As for the chat rom.. I dont have a solution at the moment and I only see the chat room in use on a part time basis. If i come across a neat package for a chat room that lets me displays how many people there are on the website at that moment in tim then i may introduce it to the website. If the chat becomes popular then I shall make it more of a priority. Its not a very good I know.. I always have my eye open for another one.

Red6

Just out of interest, are there plans to bring the community to the road? As in an emblem for the back of your car or something. I must have seen thirty Lexus' since Monday and I bet at least one was a member.

Well I was thinking this a few weeks ago.. I always see the loads of Lexi on the motorway and always makes you think if they are a member... What we will probably aim to do is have a rear rectangular sticker for the club but also have a square static sticker for the front window, say to go above the tax disc holder or above the rear view mirror

keep those comments coming!

[Edited on 22-3-2002 by Administrator]

Wallace.. please explan more on this comment "

quote:3- Less copying of comments inside forums-it must waste 50% of the space on some topics

if ppl use the search facility they wont need to repeat .............

What I'd really like to see are static reviews of all these after market addons you all seem to be buying. Like a buyers guide, pictures, sound fitting tips, how much to pay, where to buy from and who to see to get it fitted.

Esp things like the Superchargers, Back Boxes, Springs etc.

:)

Steve have a look at the Forum on "Nirtrous".See the number of qoutes quoted.Surely you don't have to copy the whole quote to get your point across.!

1, FAQ page for each model. That's something I expected to see when I first came here, as it can save new members posting questions that have been asked many times.

2. Links page. With links to reviews, good dealers, accessories suppliers, mods etc.

[Edited on 22-3-2002 by guitareth]

There has been a review section that no one has used yet... it allows anyone to review a product. If you have used a product and find it real good or bad then please post it here : http://www.teamlexus.co.uk/html/modules.ph...eq=write_review

This will help the club grow and others to read the reviews.

There is a weblinks page here http://www.teamlexus.co.uk/html/modules.ph...inks&file=index

you can vote against the link or review it.

As for quotes these cannot be changed unfortunatly.

keep them coming guys!