Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus E750-g

bombs

It's only a concept model. 90% of concept models never make it through to production and I hope this one is no different. It's hideous! People buy Lexus as it's a status symbol, a marque of luxury and comfort - not because they produce a baked bean can on wheels and market it as a 'micro luxury economy'. Luxury and economy are a total oxymoron anyway. If the Toyota group want to make this car, let them badge it as a Toyota, not a Lexus.

And yes, I am a snob!

It's only a concept model. 90% of concept models never make it through to production and I hope this one is no different. It's hideous! People buy Lexus as it's a status symbol, a marque of luxury and comfort - not because they produce a baked bean can on wheels and market it as a 'micro luxury economy'. Luxury and economy are a total oxymoron anyway. If the Toyota group want to make this car, let them badge it as a Toyota, not a Lexus.

And yes, I am a snob!

mercedes have allways had the same status as have bmw and audi, now look at some of the small eco cars they are all now producing :whistling:

it is blooming ugly isnt it :ohmy:

And yes, I am a snob!

mercedes have allways had the same status as have bmw and audi, now look at some of the small eco cars they are all now producing :whistling:

it is blooming ugly isnt it :ohmy:

Maybe Mercedes do produce cute and funky city cars - I for one love the Smart ForTwo. However, notice how the name 'Mercedes' does not appear anywhere on it? They made it, but they don't want anything to do with it once it's on the road lol!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links