Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some People Have No Soul!

i am disgusted to say the least, its is time like this that make me want to start a revolt against the government cause they obviously have not got a clue what they are doing to let society to degrad to this point.

ABSOLUTELY :tsktsk: DISGUSTED

Bloody hell that's awful! Ok it's a bit of bad luck that all three were destroyed, but that is horrendous! Poor guy must be pretty gutted after that :crybaby:

wanted to say something but speechless..

worst thing is if they did catch the @@@@@@ who did it they prob get a slap on the wrist.. you get punished more for being a legit owner in pareking fines, speeding fines and all the other 'stealth' taxes we get hit by...

really sorry for the guy, what T***S, whoever did it. on a positive note, bit of Klass AIO and some P21s will have the Audi in tip top condition in no time :tomato:

Apparently the Evo he had is rare as Rocking horse ****.

that is so bad that words fail me!!

hope they all die of something very unpleasant!!! i really do!!!

that car was a mitsi RS 450 version of the Extreme 6. No. 19 of 26 ever made (based on his profile blurb)!! very very very rare!!!

Wonder if he will sell me the back wheels of the RS4 :shutit:

PMSL @ Gord

Gord!

It is a bit naughty as the car isn't even cold Gord. I suppose it is ok though as somebody did PM me to

say a sat-nav unit would be coming up a little while ago :winky:

Gutted for the fella.

Absolutely shocking!!! :crybaby:

Three (well I maybe not the Peugoet) superb cars distroyed by mindless :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Wonder if he will sell me the back wheels of the RS4 :shutit:

:lol: What are you like!!!??

It is a bit naughty as the car isn't even cold Gord. I suppose it is ok though as somebody did PM me to

say a sat-nav unit would be coming up a little while ago :winky:

That was different!!! :blush: At least I was tactful in a PM.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links