Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've been getting a "Guidance Unavailable" message when reversing recently. It's been when I've been parking in wide open spaces, so giving the system the benefit of the doubt, it might not be able to find anything to guide against, but has anyone seen the same thing? I can't see anything in the manual about it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions (and I have cleaned the camera!)

I've been getting a "Guidance Unavailable" message when reversing recently. It's been when I've been parking in wide open spaces, so giving the system the benefit of the doubt, it might not be able to find anything to guide against, but has anyone seen the same thing? I can't see anything in the manual about it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions (and I have cleaned the camera!)

That's a new one on me...

Not seen or heard that one yet. Doubt it's anything to with the camera. Sounds like a Navigation command so 2 things:

1) Press speaky button and say "delete all destinations" - on the off chance that you still have a destination set, and the open space you are reversing in is actually confusing the living daylights out of her

2) Is it the same parking lot each time? It is possible that the navigation disk cannot actually track you as it' not "co-ordinated" in the data.

Not seen or heard that one yet. Doubt it's anything to with the camera. Sounds like a Navigation command so 2 things:

1) Press speaky button and say "delete all destinations" - on the off chance that you still have a destination set, and the open space you are reversing in is actually confusing the living daylights out of her

2) Is it the same parking lot each time? It is possible that the navigation disk cannot actually track you as it' not "co-ordinated" in the data.

Thanks - I'll give them a go. So far I've had it in the office car park in two separate places (which is a destination) and the local Tesco and Sainsbury car parks (which aren't!)