Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Knowledge Meet At Wim

johnboy

I went to the WIM open day today, and what a great day, everyone made us all very welcome. Had a chat with Tony and he would like to hold a Lexus owners club knowledge day.We will be the first club to have our own meet there. They will be giving away free Geometry setups, by raffle. It will be a free day for us, there will be refreshments too, and lets see if we can get an even bigger turn out than the open day, which was 22 Lexus and make it a great day.

The date will be Sunday 13th July, 10.00 am till 4.00 pm

Address

33 Chess Business Park

Moor Road

Chesham

HP5 1SD

If you could add your names to this thread i will make a list.

Johnboy

Bazza & Janey

Sparkystav

Redz_uk

roheel

DJ Wozza

Tango

Iceman67

Y2Kanjar

SHAHZ

Rabster

aaronabbott

Chris.S

Gord

B15RUP

Aztecbandit

Yaumeister

Geoffers

Jason l

Waynejordan02

MacRS200

Lazyboy

Bobski

VVProtocolVV

Dazz32

LennyLexus

Lexus2D

Moffet

Yemgi ?

CadeyIS200

Ryo

Tigerfish ?

Anees

Adie

LexusIS200Sam

Lexusboy

Wheels-InMotion Dr. Tony Bones

Rrs200

w481cgc

kenmac

Hando

Crutch200

Nitro

Motsey

Khurmit

eddiea1

edeath

tezza142

shaunybaby

Edited by DJ Wozza

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnboy has pretty much explained things.... We have..

A knowledge day meet where by lucky dip members cars will be calibrated free (worth £100) to whatever settings you desire... Domestic, Drift, track or just the tyre preservation version written by wim.

The intention of the knowledge day is to display what "Geometry" is all about explain and the need for it, how/why it needs to be placed efficiently.

We will feed and water you but don't expect the same splash as the open day...... (Hic)

I feel a reasonable time window is 10am-to-4pm.

In addition i will have two, two posters available on the day, so if there are any secret up-grades intended by members then this could be a welcomed opportunity for you. Be warned though "NO" wet work?.... Oils and alike, plus the project will need to be booked in.

That's it... I hope team LOC can read some value into this meet.

Regards

Tony@ wim

In addition i will have two, two posters available on the day, so if there are any secret up-grades intended by members then this could be a welcomed opportunity for you. Be warned though "NO" wet work?.... Oils and alike, plus the project will need to be booked in.

:question:

am i having a dumb moment? what does this mean?

If you need a ramp or two during the meet to work on the car in areas like suspension install or ARB or whatever then i have two, two posters available for members to use.

What i don't want is any oils like a service or cam-belt being done on the day.

Basically members can use the lifts free on the day assuming there's no wet mess involved...... But i need to know exactly what's going on so i can insure events.

If you need a ramp or two during the meet to work on the car in areas like suspension install or ARB or whatever then i have two, two posters available for members to use.

What i don't want is any oils like a service or cam-belt being done on the day.

Basically members can use the lifts free on the day assuming there's no wet mess involved...... But i need to know exactly what's going on so i can insure events.

ok.. understand now.. might be just in time to fit lowering springs or coilovers!! will contact you closer to the date!