Loc Knowledge Meet At Wim

johnboy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Put me down.

Are people gonna make it there for 10am because im only in watford and i dont wanna be there if no1 else is there at 10!

i live round the corner mate so i will be there about 0950am/10.00am

Hi guys,

Put me down.

Are people gonna make it there for 10am because im only in watford and i dont wanna be there if no1 else is there at 10!

i live round the corner mate so i will be there about 0950am/10.00am

I'll race you there!! :shifty:

Tony won't bite you know, he's actually a nice bloke :lol:

Tony won't bite you know, he's actually a nice bloke :lol:

Yeh, i had my geo done from him last week. He liked my car as well which was good. and i had free coffees while watching wimbledon. great stuff.

is anytone going to bring a wii so we can play it on tonys TV......and keep the kids busy : )

yea if needs be i could bring my Wii but isnt everyone gonna be 2 busy playing with wozza's stereo to play the wii lol

yea i dont mind doing a convoy from south m25 >> im in woking so can meet anywhere dont mind and then maybe we can meet the others coming from Kent/SE London/Essex somewhere along the way? :driving:

Ok im not 110% certain im coing but i really really wanna go just got a wedding on the day, i personally dont really know the people so will most likely get out of it :whistling:

Veggie Here, can i bring my mate if so he will also be a veggie and if were the only 2 veggies we can get our own food say from a local takeaway or maybe even go out for lunch together (o a table for 42 please sir lol) - - just thinking why dont we do that anyway and pay our own way and save tony a bit of cash after all he is doing a lot here

WHOOOOO im so excited gonna be my first meet!! :yahoo:

p.s

you can add my name to the list ;)

is anytone going to bring a wii so we can play it on tonys TV......and keep the kids busy : )

yea if needs be i could bring my Wii but isnt everyone gonna be 2 busy playing with wozza's stereo to play the wii lol

yea i dont mind doing a convoy from south m25 >> im in woking so can meet anywhere dont mind and then maybe we can meet the others coming from Kent/SE London/Essex somewhere along the way? :driving:

Ok im not 110% certain im coing but i really really wanna go just got a wedding on the day, i personally dont really know the people so will most likely get out of it :whistling:

Veggie Here, can i bring my mate if so he will also be a veggie and if were the only 2 veggies we can get our own food say from a local takeaway or maybe even go out for lunch together (o a table for 42 please sir lol) - - just thinking why dont we do that anyway and pay our own way and save tony a bit of cash after all he is doing a lot here

WHOOOOO im so excited gonna be my first meet!! :yahoo:

p.s

you can add my name to the list ;)

The weather on the open day was biblical and we still had a brilliant meet.... Mind you the 30 bottles of champaign and the four barrels of beer may..... Just may have helped (hic).

If there are any kiddies coming then anyone is welcome to bring a games consul and plug that into the 52" TV, that should keep them entertained and fill their peripheral vision :D

As for the food... Like i said lunch is on me... Come 1ish i will order 5-10-15 pizza's................................................... for Wozza and everyone else is on the Walkers crisps "remember". :lol:

If there are any kiddies coming then anyone is welcome to bring a games consul and plug that into the 52" TV, that should keep them entertained and fill their peripheral vision :D

As for the food... Like i said lunch is on me... Come 1ish i will order 5-10-15 pizza's................................................... for Wozza and everyone else is on the Walkers crisps "remember". :lol:

u think 15 will be enough for wozza lol na only joking mate

yea ill bring my wii just in case anyone wants to challenge me to a game of tennis or somthing :shifty:

ok get me some thai sweet chilli crisps i cant gen enough of them at the moment there way too tasty :blush:

dont know yet if im gonna be able to make it cos my cars still being sorted at the garage so it'll have to be a last minuite thing

Awwww Noooooooooo if not & u can make it 2 the services u can always go with 1 of us b sad 2 miss such a maga meet :crybaby: the offer is there m8 :)

according to the forecast its showers for sunday

Cheers for the postive karma Chris :winky:

your welcome, anytime

your wrong (3 days later) and it going to to sunny and hot 20c whoo hoo

can someone bring 2 extra wii controllers / and some sort of 4 player game .... (i'm going to bring my wee)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk