Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Knowledge Meet At Wim

johnboy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dose anyone wanna do the convoy from the south, im located at M25 J11 (Woking) im not sure where everyone else is located so if u wanna pm or somthing so we can arrange where to meet

hey il be there. if anyone needs any graphics then give me a shout and il bring and fit. ;) :D

Maybe you could bring a wim logo sample for me to fit one of our track cars 360x120mm.... In wim blue on clear vinyl.

Sorry I've been quiet on this thread- I was not totally sure that I didn't have a job on on Sunday but looks like I don't so I will also be coming :) My name is already on the list of people attending however - hadn't realised :lol:

Looking forward to finally meeting Tony, its strange how I have sort of "known" Tony since er.....2005 and never met him!

@Lunch - I wasn't expecting Pizza - cool! I am not a vegetaran but the meat needs to be Halal, so to make things easier a Cheese and Tomato/Magerita will do nicely ;) Thanks :D

Excellent display of support everyone, for the club, for wim and indeed for each other.

I will be placing the order for the food tomorrow, i feel pizza's best since the range covers all pallets except mine cos i don't like them :crybaby:

As you may or may not know their are some interesting cars on site... Prolex's IS350, Mat's Monster and i have another Drifty attending.

I know members have other projects going on like brake pads/ lines being installed but unfortunately not on our lifts, the insurance to cover this was unimaginably high.

As a heads up the first calibration is booked and the fee is going to Steve's China appeal and the last calibration is booked if the owner is not pulled from the lucky dip since the owner is traveling 100's of miles and the cars "hurt".

According to Wozza this will be one of the biggest LOC meets for years, i have a professional photographer on site and the images will be sent to the Jap mags so you or the car might have your 15min of fame :D

Does this mean i going to have to wash the car...like last time lol

I'm not sure about a south -east meet as i may have to go to southall 1st.....

what the best junction going clock wise to wim's

and is anyone bering there other half's... as i will be

I'm looking forward to this meet!

Getting all my bits together for various members lol and will give her a quick clean tomorrow, not much point in a full job IMHO as i've 4hours of driving to get there.

Stav

Getting all my bits together for various members lol and will give her a quick clean tomorrow, not much point in a full job IMHO as i've 4hours of driving to get there.

Stav

Likewise, you can spend all day polishing tomorrow and then it will look like you haven't done a thing by the time you get there sunday!!! :D

im bringing my other half, least i can do after she cleans my car! :whistling::lol:

You all heart :shifty:

Treat them mean, keep them keen!!! :D :D

Stav

Likewise, you can spend all day polishing tomorrow and then it will look like you haven't done a thing by the time you get there sunday!!! :D

im bringing my other half, least i can do after she cleans my car! :whistling::lol:

You all heart :shifty:

Treat them mean, keep them keen!!! :D :D

In my missis's case it's "treat them mean, look for your teeth" :unsure:

Does this mean i going to have to wash the car...like last time lol

I'm not sure about a south -east meet as i may have to go to southall 1st.....

what the best junction going clock wise to wim's

go up the m40 jct2

heading towards beaconsfield

yes the other half will be there

hey il be there. if anyone needs any graphics then give me a shout and il bring and fit. ;) :D

Maybe you could bring a wim logo sample for me to fit one of our track cars 360x120mm.... In wim blue on clear vinyl.

can you not do, no backing

as in just the lettering

makes it so much easier to apply especially over a curved surface, and looks far better :)

I will be placing the order for the food tomorrow, i feel pizza's best since the range covers all pallets except mine cos i don't like them :crybaby:

And I'm allergic to Cheese! :crybaby: I'll grab myself something from the garage up the road but I think this is really good of you Tony.

Especially after you were so generous at the first meet.

I think we should all treat Tony to something one day actually.

And I'm allergic to Cheese! :crybaby: I'll grab myself something from the garage up the road but I think this is really good of you Tony.

Damn......... I had forgotten about your cheese allergy mate. If its a Pizza place the food is being ordered from then they might do Jacket Potatoes or maybe Pasta dishes as well (if thats any good)? I agree that it is very good of Tony is provide all this.

Also, I know its short notice but is anyone going in a BPU Aristo or Supra? If so, I'd really appreciate a ride in one to see what these cars are like once they get to BPU levels - thanks :D

Damn......... I had forgotten about your cheese allergy mate. If its a Pizza place the food is being ordered from then they might do Jacket Potatoes or maybe Pasta dishes as well (if thats any good)? I agree that it is very good of Tony is provide all this.

Also, I know its short notice but is anyone going in a BPU Aristo or Supra? If so, I'd really appreciate a ride in one to see what these cars are like once they get to BPU levels - thanks :D

Anees are you coming down in the Aristo?? :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk